** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Heineken Cup 20th January

Really fancy the Ospreys to do the business in Sale this afternoon, couldn't believe they were given a 3 point start when I looked on bet365, as such I'm taking them at 5/4 to win outright. I know Sale are a quality outfit at full strength, but as has been well-reported, they have been decimated by injury to the extent that their first 4 choice fly halves are out and they have a scrum half playing 10. Looking down their team it's only really their back row, Bruno and Chris Jones who the Ospreys have to be wary of (Jason Robinson is only on the bench for some reason), everyone else I would consider solid but unspectacular. Contrast this with the O's lineup and the quality of the likes of Hook, Henson, Shane Williams, Marshall, Duncan and Adam Jones, Cockbain and Ryan Jones. The context to this game is that both sides will be aiming for a bonus point win and if the game becomes open I can only see one winner. All it takes is for one of Hook or Henson to get going (more likely the former) and the tries will come. Taking into account the possibility of a tight, penalty-ridden game I think the Ospreys have far better kicking options in the two "Golden Boys" compared to Wigglesworth/Larrachea (both unrecognised kickers). Maximum bet for me on this one of 10pts @ 5/4 (Ospreys outright)

Re: Heineken Cup 20th January :clap 18 - 7 to Ospreys in the end, despite not being enough for them to go through it was always comfortable after an impressive first 15 minutes. Cannot believe that they are not in the quarters and a team like Northampton are, but that's the way it is with these Italian clubs in the mix.