PL Member wins big in Aussie Millions

GaF

Congratulations to Ali "Fishyhooks" Masterman who pockets $215,000 by winning event 7 of the Aussie Millions :clap :clap :clap :clap Ali works for Virgin Poker and gave us the exclusive league series that won a PL'r a WSOP package in 2006, so it's great to see his personal reward at a big event. Very Well Done Ali :clap :clap :clap You can read about it at Matt "TheWaster" Broughtons Virgin Blog. http://www.virgingames.com/poker/blog/ He has posted on PL under the name AJM ali1.jpg

Re: PL Member wins big in Aussie Millions Well done Ali, fantastic effort mate! Was planning to head down to Crown to catch some of the Aussie Millions last night but it fell through as the people i was going with pulled out. Shame i missed out now Great work Ali :clap :clap :clap

Re: PL Member wins big in Aussie Millions Many thanks guys, Paul just pointed out the thread to me! Was a great experience and was just the dream tournament for me where every bluff worked and every value bet was called. Also helped when the Aussie fella I was HU with decided to jam 1 million chips in pre with KQ. Naturally I had the rockets lol :) I had time to think after the win and have actually decided to leave Virgin. I'm off to Brazil and going to travel around South America before going upto the WSOP in June. I'll obviously get the new poker man here to get in contact and try to organise some more freerolls and juicy bits and pieces for you, thanks for all your support over the last yr or so and all the best at the tables. Hopefully see some of you in Vegas, more heroics from Moface in '07 perhaps? Speaking of which, James I will email you shortly about your Vegas booty prize, sorry for delay I just got back into the office today, kinda hard to concentrate... Thanks again and best wishes Ali (Virgin Poker)

Re: PL Member wins big in Aussie Millions

Many thanks guys, Paul just pointed out the thread to me! Was a great experience and was just the dream tournament for me where every bluff worked and every value bet was called. Also helped when the Aussie fella I was HU with decided to jam 1 million chips in pre with KQ. Naturally I had the rockets lol :) I had time to think after the win and have actually decided to leave Virgin. I'm off to Brazil and going to travel around South America before going upto the WSOP in June. I'll obviously get the new poker man here to get in contact and try to organise some more freerolls and juicy bits and pieces for you, thanks for all your support over the last yr or so and all the best at the tables. Hopefully see some of you in Vegas, more heroics from Moface in '07 perhaps? Speaking of which, James I will email you shortly about your Vegas booty prize, sorry for delay I just got back into the office today, kinda hard to concentrate... Thanks again and best wishes Ali (Virgin Poker)
Good luck Ali, thanks for everything. :ok