Interesting staking! Any Sport! ---> BANK DOUBLED!

aldric

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Interesting staking! Any Sport! ---> 69 Bets 63.77% SR, 14.12% Yield Semikings and Wolf4ever, Thanks for your comments :ok I don't really want people to chose the selections as I would hate others to lose, however what I am really looking for are any thoughts on how I could improve what I am doing. I will continue to post, hopefully the growth will continue. Aldric

Re: Interesting staking! Any Sport! ---> 69 Bets 63.77% SR, 14.12% Yield Congrats mate on doubling your bank! :clap (A bit late comment from me, but... well, I guess it's better late than never. :lol ) You'll se, tripling the bank will take a lot less time now. :cow Just keep the actual staking plan IMO, which is not that agressive, so it seems good to avoid the total downfall what I experienced in my once glorious looking dead thread, but it's still agressive enough for a solid yield. But the story here is your high strike rate combined with the fact you didn't have any long losing streak, which continues to amaze me - I can't realize yet you're a really good capper, or so far you're very lucky too. Keep up the great work, who knows between the 2 of us we'll design a true bookie killer system? ;) :ok :cheers

Re: Interesting staking! Any Sport! ---> BANK DOUBLED! Cheers player.... 4 losses in a row was my worst and I have only lost 3 in a row twice, which has helped hugely... The last few days have been fortunate as I have lost 2 bets and then won the 3rd and that makes a massive difference in this system. Hopefully I can sustain a 60% strike rate, if so this should go on for a while yet!!! Thanks, Aldric

Re: Interesting staking! Any Sport! ---> 69 Bets 63.77% SR, 14.12% Yield

Bet 85 Mens Tennis, Marseille Open. GASQUET to beat Soderling £36.3 @ 1.61 to win £21.09
LOSER - 0-2 :wall Gasquet was absolutely shocking :@ Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £637.48 Strike Rate: 62.35% Total bets: 85 Bets won: 53 Bets lost: 32

Re: Interesting staking! Any Sport! ---> BANK DOUBLED! Bet 86 Football, Scot. Premier KILMARNOCK to beat Dunfermline (home) £30.14 @ 2.2 to win £36.31 Bet placed at bwin. Unfortunately work calls so not much betting for me for the next few days. GL.

Re: Interesting staking! Any Sport! ---> BANK DOUBLED!

Bet 86 Football, Scot. Premier KILMARNOCK to beat Dunfermline (home) £30.14 @ 2.2 to win £36.31
LOSER - 1-1 :wall It was going well untill Kilmarnock gave away a penatly and got a player sent of at the same time :@ Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £607.34 Strike Rate: 61.63% Total bets: 86 Bets won: 53 Bets lost: 33

Bet 87 Football, Dutch Division 1 NEC NIJMEGEN to beat RKC Waalwijk £86.13 @ 1.81 to win £66.45
WINNER - 1-0 :nana Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £673.79 Strike Rate: 62.07% Total bets: 87 Bets won: 54 Bets lost: 33

Bet 89 Mens Tennis, San Jose KARLOVIC to beat Becker £30 @ 1.83 to win £23.72
WINNER - 2-0 :nana Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £697.51 Strike Rate: 62.50% Total bets: 88 Bets won: 55 Bets lost: 33

Kepp up the good work mate' date=' enjoy readin this thread. :ok[/quote'] Cheers!! I am thinking of doing this system on a monthly basis, so basically at the conclusion of a month I will take out the profits (hopefully) and start again with the £300 bank. Any thoughts on that idea?

Re: Interesting staking! Any Sport! ---> BANK DOUBLED! Bet 90 Ice Hockey, German DEL DEG METRO to beat Eisbaren £33 @ 1.89 to win £27.97 Eisbaren have good h2h results over Deg, however they have lost 5 out of their last 6 games and languish in 9th place. DEG are in 3rd place and are in decent form. :hope

Cheers!! I am thinking of doing this system on a monthly basis, so basically at the conclusion of a month I will take out the profits (hopefully) and start again with the £300 bank. Any thoughts on that idea?
Think thats a good idea - get to spend some of your hard earned! Just keep records of your monthly profit though as that would be interesting to read. Good luck with your next bet. :hope

Think thats a good idea - get to spend some of your hard earned! Just keep records of your monthly profit though as that would be interesting to read. Good luck with your next bet. :hope
Yep, decision made.... I will continue this on a month by month basis. Lets see how it goes :)

Bet 90 Ice Hockey, German DEL DEG METRO to beat Eisbaren £33 @ 1.89 to win £27.97
WINNER - 4-2 :nana Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £725.48 Strike Rate: 62.22% Total bets: 90 Bets won: 56 Bets lost: 33 ----------------------------------------------------------------- As discussed I am going to continue this system on a month by month basis, obviously the first has been a success and it will be interesting if this can continue. Jan 18 - Feb 18, Profit of £425 banked.

Re: Interesting staking! Any Sport! ---> BANK DOUBLED! Month 2 - Starting Bank - £300 Profit Banked - £425 Bet 91 NHL PITTSBURGH to beat Washington £15 @ 1.78 to win £11 I have lost 4 out of 4 bets placed on the NHL and said I would never bet on it again, but this bet just 'looks' too good to be true.... so it probably is! :rollin

Re: Interesting staking! Any Sport! ---> BANK DOUBLED! Just tuning in to see how you're doing aldric, and i have to say mighty impressive so far:clap . Just a word of caution, keep a level head and don't start placing bets for the sake of it, i mean where the hell do you find German ice hockey bets and be confident in them?:unsure I'd hate to see it all go tits up after such a great start. Great idea to bank after every month, should guard against total bankruptcy. Keep up the good work and reap the rewards :dude

Just tuning in to see how you're doing aldric, and i have to say mighty impressive so far:clap . Just a word of caution, keep a level head and don't start placing bets for the sake of it, i mean where the hell do you find German ice hockey bets and be confident in them?:unsure I'd hate to see it all go tits up after such a great start. Great idea to bank after every month, should guard against total bankruptcy. Keep up the good work and reap the rewards :dude
Thanks Wolf4ever. I totally agree with what your saying and an example of betting for the sake of betting were my hockey games. Although I was confident of a result, anything could have happened. In terms of the German Ice Hockey game I really wish I had more money on it. The team I picked won 5 out of their last 6 and was 3rd in the league playing at home against a team sitting 9th. Anything can happen but the odds were excellent and I figured it was at least a 70% chance of a win. Hopefully the success can continue :clap

Best of luck for this month mate, :hope Heres hoping for a nice £600 profit this month to take you to £1k!!!! :ok
Thanks Nehemiah, To be honest I think I need a miracle to get to £600 profit in a month if I am starting at £300.... but geez, it would be nice!! :ok

Month 2 - Starting Bank - £300 Bet 91 NHL PITTSBURGH to beat Washington £15 @ 1.78 to win £11
WINNER - 3-2 :nana Month 2 Starting bank: £300 Month 2 Profit / Loss: + £11 Month 1 Profit / loss: + £425.48 Overall Strike Rate: 62.64% Total bets: 91 Bets won: 57 Bets lost: 33

Bet 92 Mens Tennis, RMK GINEPRI to beat Korolev £16.5 @ 1.63 to win £9.90
LOSER - 1-2 :wall Month 2 Starting bank: £300 Month 2 Profit / Loss: - £5.5 Month 1 Profit / loss: + £425.48 Overall Strike Rate: 61.96% Total bets: 92 Bets won: 57 Bets lost: 34

Re: Interesting staking! Any Sport! ---> BANK DOUBLED! Bet 94 Ice Hockey, Swedish Elitserien MODO to beat Frolunda £15 @ 1.97 to win £13.88 I am convinced bet 93 is going to be a winner...... so this is the first bet in the next sequence. I will work out what to do if bet 93 loses... lol :loon