Interesting staking! Any Sport! ---> BANK DOUBLED!

aldric

Following on from the sucess of 'Player's' thread I have decided to start something very similar. Rules: Starting Bank £300 (real money) 1) Bet on any sport with odds between 1.50 and 2.25. 2) First bet is 5% of bank (£15). When the bank reaches multiples of 100 the first bet of the sequence will be 5% of the new bank (ie £400 bank will give stake of £20) Losing Bets 1) If the first bet of the sequence loses the next bet will be sufficient to win back the initial stake. (eg. If I lose the first bet of £15 the 2nd bet will be placed so that if that bet wins I will return £15.) 2) If 2 losing bets in a row, the 3rd bet will be placed to cover the losses of the previous 2 bets. 3) MAX 3 losing bets and then return to first bet of sequence. Winning Bets 3) If the first bet of the sequence wins then the following bet will be increased by 10%, continue increasing until a losing bet. On losing, return to bet 1 in sequence. 4) If bet 1 and 2 in the sequence lose and the 3rd bet is a winner, then return to the first bet in the sequence. All bets placed at betfair, commission is 4.75%. (unless stated) Rules are subject change. ------------ Bet 1. BDO Champions Trophy (womens hockey) GERMANY v Spain £15 @ 1.78 to return £11.14

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Crazy staking! WOW, this looks an interesting staking strategy! And WOW again, your first bet is on women hockey! This one sure beats every "exotic" bet I made in my thread! :rollin A question: does not matter which team is playing home/away, you look just at the odds? An opinion: based on my experience on running my thread for almost 50 bets now, I think because having just such a narrow window between the min-max odds, it will be kind of difficult for you to pick your games. This of course if you'll play the kind of sports and championships I'm betting on too. Good luck! :nana Cheers: Les :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.