European Ice Hockey: (17-18/1)

Wednesday 17 January 2007
Away Home
Cardiff Devils v Sheffield Steelers (19:30 GMT) -0.5+0.5 Related markets...Puck LineMoney LinePuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
Hull Stingrays v Basingstoke Bison (19:30 GMT) -0.5+0.5 Related markets...Puck LineMoney LinePuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
Coventry Blaze v Edinburgh Capitals (19:45 GMT) -2+2 Related markets...Puck LineMoney LinePuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total

Wednesday 17 January 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Hannover Scorpions v Adler Mannheim (18:30 GMT)2.454.702.29106% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total Goals1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/Under1st Period ResultCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: European Ice Hockey: 17/1 A pretty straight-forward combo for Allsvenskan today Leksand-Arboga Leksand should win this easy. They've played some good hockey lately, beating Södertälje in OT and Växjö away. They won in Leksand against Arboga in novemeber, 7-1, and I'm expecting something simular here. Rögle-Sundsvall Same story here really. Big difference between these two sides. Rögle got Kenny Jönsson back now aswell. They won at home, 4-1, in November against Sundsvall. Södertälje-Nyköping These two teams actually drew when playing in Södertälje last time. It's time for a homewin now as Södertälje is a better team than Nyköping. Nyköping has been messing with some big teams lately, but tonight Södertälje will leave the arena with 3 points. 1.14x1.24x1.35=1.91@3bwin 5/10

Re: European Ice Hockey: 17/1

HockeyAllsvenskan2007-01-17
Södertälje SK- Nyköpings HK

(HockeyAllsvenskan) Game starts 2007-01-17 at 19.00

:openit('../online/39/90131/90131281/90131281_preview.htm',90131281)'>Preview
Almtuna IS- VIK Västerås HK

:openit('../online/39/90131/90131282/90131282_preview.htm',90131282)'>Preview
Hammarby IF- Huddinge IK

:openit('../online/39/90131/90131283/90131283_preview.htm',90131283)'>Preview
IK Oskarshamn- Nybro Vikings IF

:openit('../online/39/90131/90131284/90131284_preview.htm',90131284)'>Preview
Leksands IF- IFK Arboga IK

:openit('../online/39/90131/90131285/90131285_preview.htm',90131285)'>Preview
Rögle BK- IF Sundsvall Hockey

:openit('../online/39/90131/90131286/90131286_preview.htm',90131286)'>Preview

Re: European Ice Hockey: 17/1 Södertälje - Nyköping Nyköping +2,5 at 1,76 (Bet365) Södertälje are already through to the playoffs, while Nyköping are fighting to hold on to the 7th and last playoff spot. Södertälje looks like they have been taking it easy for a while now, only beat AIK away 4-3 after ot, lost to Leksand away, 3-4 after ot and beat Bofors at home by a close 3-2. Nyköping are not a bad team, they can beat any team in this leauge, and as the motivation factor may be very important, I find Nyköping +2,5 a very good bet. Södertälje home: 13-3-2 73-27 Nyköping away 6-3-8 43-59 Djalmha: I use www.goalwire.com and http://www.swehockey.se/ (go to games online) mostly.

Re: European Ice Hockey: 17/1 Almtuna - Västerås Västerås at 2.30 (Unibet) Västerås is the formteam no 1 in Allsvenskan right now, with 7 wins in a row. They aim to hold on to the 3d spot in the table, and they sure need this win as Leksand are only 4 pts after them, with 2 less games played. Almtuna struggle to hold on to 6th place, to reach the playoffs, but recently they have lost their pace, with 3/5 lost, among them a loss at home to 15th placed Nybro, of course a major dissapointment. Almtuna suffers from missing their best player, former NHL-defender Ragnarsson, he is very important, both for moral and overall play. In my opinion Västerås should be favourites here, despite that Almtuna are/used to be strong at home, so 2.30 must be tried. This is of course not an easy match for Västerås, but I think that the difference in form and that Västerås are the somewhat stronger team overall will make the difference in the end. Almtuna home: 13-1-2 60-28 Västerås away: 9-4-5 50-42

Swedish icehockey 17/1 19:00 Allsvenskan Icehockey OSKARSHAMN-Nybro 1,6 skandiabet.com value around 65-66 % Oskarshamn have 4 wins in a row in Superallsvenskan and they have impressiv 12-3 in goal difference. They are highflying right now and no troubles with injuries. Nybro have a terrible away record. 3-0-15 so far. The team really have had a poor season and they are not better than that. To be a little fair they have had a lots of injuries troubles too and so also today. Samu Isosalo, Juha Silvander, Mikael Mattson and Marcus Olsson are all missing to this game and to make it a little worse, Jussi Savolainen and Jonas Gabrielsen is maybe missing too, late test on them. Oskarshamn have always had it easy against Nybro and in theese derby games and Skandiabets 1,6 have some value here. Around 65-66 % Good luck ! ;)

Re: Swedish icehockey

17/1 19:00 Allsvenskan Icehockey OSKARSHAMN-Nybro 1,6 skandiabet.com value around 65-66 % Oskarshamn have 4 wins in a row in Superallsvenskan and they have impressiv 12-3 in goal difference. They are highflying right now and no troubles with injuries. Nybro have a terrible away record. 3-0-15 so far. The team really have had a poor season and they are not better than that. To be a little fair they have had a lots of injuries troubles too and so also today. Samu Isosalo, Juha Silvander, Mikael Mattson and Marcus Olsson are all missing to this game and to make it a little worse, Jussi Savolainen and Jonas Gabrielsen is maybe missing too, late test on them. Oskarshamn have always had it easy against Nybro and in theese derby games and Skandiabets 1,6 have some value here. Around 65-66 % Good luck ! ;)
:welcome to the Punters Lounge. A great first post and I'm looking forward to many more from you.

Almtuna - Västerås Västerås at 2.30 (Unibet) Västerås is the formteam no 1 in Allsvenskan right now, with 7 wins in a row. They aim to hold on to the 3d spot in the table, and they sure need this win as Leksand are only 4 pts after them, with 2 less games played. Almtuna struggle to hold on to 6th place, to reach the playoffs, but recently they have lost their pace, with 3/5 lost, among them a loss at home to 15th placed Nybro, of course a major dissapointment. Almtuna suffers from missing their best player, former NHL-defender Ragnarsson, he is very important, both for moral and overall play. In my opinion Västerås should be favourites here, despite that Almtuna are/used to be strong at home, so 2.30 must be tried. This is of course not an easy match for Västerås, but I think that the difference in form and that Västerås are the somewhat stronger team overall will make the difference in the end. Almtuna home: 13-1-2 60-28 Västerås away: 9-4-5 50-42
Agreed. Will follow here with 4/10. Great writing as always, thanks.:ok

Re: European Ice Hockey: 17/1 I wanted to post my previews on British IHL last night, but instead I've waited to see all the team news. Today, we have 2 hard-to-call matches and one match is too short in odds to be interesting. Coventry - Edinburgh No bet On the paper this is definitely home win. Coventry is second placed and Edinburgh is last on the table. And Coventry is best home team in the league. Last round, Coventry played Basingstoke at home and won 6:1. They've lost 2 matches before that one (away to Newcastle 2:0 and at home to Cardiff 1:6). The win over Basingstoke probably means that they've overcome small crisis and that they'll continue to chase Belfast's leading position (and probably take it before the end of the regular season). Edinburgh is last on the table and, up to the recent, they were realy bad. But, in the last 11 matches they have 6 wins. In the last 6 away matches they have 4 wins. They are definitely getting better and the odds of 1.22 on Coventry are too short. Way too short. Edinburgh will play some more good away matches before play-offs and they will surprise someone. 1.22 is just too short against them. Of course, Coventry could easily win this one 6:2, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a draw here tonight (4:4). Handicap is 2.5 with also poor odds. If someone feels like gambling, one could try a draw at 6.00. Cardiff Devils - Sheffield Steelers Sheffield to win (2.70 @ 10bet) One week ago, I would say to bet on Cardiff instantly. Now, it's hard to say. In one week Cardif lost 3 matches. They are a good team and this crisis can't be the long lasting one. But, I woder if tonight will be the end of it. They've lost at home to Hull (1:3) and Notthinghham (3:4 after shootout) and away to Belfast (4:0). The obvious problem is scoring and their first goal scorer Iannazzo can't get anything in. This powerless lead to frustration last round when their captain Voth earned 5 + game penalty for slashing Hull's defenceman. It remains to see if their coach - player managed to motivate them for a better performance. Sheffield will wont to forget this winter as soon as possible. With away victory over Newcastle they've turn things around after 6 losses in a row. They've lost to Manchester, Edinburgh (twice), Hull and Coventry (twice). They played well in Newcastle and earned this win. Tonight they welcome back in the team Shawn Maltby (19 goals this season) and they will feel even stronger. I except Sheffield to have more attempts on goal then Cardiff and I hope this will reflect on the result. Just a note: Sheffield's Coach Dave Matsos is former Cardiff's coach and when he left to Sheffield he brought with him two important players (Jonathan Phillips and Regan Darby). Cardiff Player-Coach Gerad Adams spent two seasons with Steelers before relocating to Wales. Both of this season's matches were won by Sheffield (at Sheffield). Cardiff is very good away from home and only team (beside Sheffield) who managed to beat them twice away from Cardiff was Notthingham. I think Sheffield is more motivated and therefore I pick 2.70. Hull Stingrays - Basingstoke Bisons Hull to win (2.00 @ Bet365) Hull is 9th in the league and only 2 points above Edinburgh. The thing is: they're not playing bad hockey and they are a team which should take place in the play-off. Last round they were better than Cardiff and won 1:3. Now they'll want their first back-to-back victory in two months. They are full of optimism and have the full rooster after 6 weeks of international duties and injuries. Basingstoke won only once in the last 4 matches (3rd placed Notthingham at home) and in the last 5 away matches they have 2 wins (Edinburgh and Belfast). They will look to bounce back after two away losses, but it seems that they will need to give their maximum for full 60 minutes to do this. I think Stingrays are more motivated and in the hunt for 8th place (2pts short) and I pick them for 2.00. I also pick: Under 6.5 (1.76 @ Bet365) Basingstoke scored 11 goals in last 5 away matches (5 goals to poor Edinburgh). Hull is usually scoring 2 or 3 goals at home and I except this match to end 3:2 or 4:2. In any case, under 6.5 Over the weekend I've had 4/6 in British IHL. I hope this will continue:hope

Re: European Ice Hockey: (17-18/1) Västerås at 2.30 >>>> Västerås won, 4-2 :) Nyköping +2,5 at 1,76 >>>> 2-1 to SSK :) 2/2 will do for tonight ! Can anyone afford not to look at this thread right now!? Don't think so :clap Damn right, Bamse !

Re: European Ice Hockey: (17-18/1) Norway

Thursday 18 January 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Stjernen v Stavanger (17:30 GMT)2.355.002.20109%
Vålerengen v Trondheim (17:30 GMT)1.168.0011.00108%
Comet v Sparta Prague (18:00 GMT)2.204.802.35109%
Frisk Asker v Lillehammer (18:00 GMT)1.505.504.50108%
Storhamar v Furuset (18:00 GMT)1.187.609.50109%
Germany
Thursday 18 January 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Krefeld Pinguine v Ingolstadt (18:30 GMT)3.234.602.00103%

Re: European Ice Hockey: (17-18/1) Sweden Elitserien

Thursday 18 January 2007
Frölunda v MIF Redhawks (18:00 GMT)1.634.804.30106%
HV-71 v Brynas (18:00 GMT)1.804.603.40107%
Linköping v Djurgården (18:00 GMT)1.704.533.75108%
Luleå v Färjestad (18:00 GMT)2.304.202.41109%
MoDo v Skellefteå AIK (18:00 GMT)1.574.944.70106%
Mora v Timrå (18:00 GMT)2.414.302.40107%

Re: European Ice Hockey: (17-18/1) Finland SM-liiga & Mestis

Thursday 18 January 2007
Assat v St Louis Blues (16:30 GMT)2.824.402.00109%
HIFK v Ilves (16:30 GMT)1.814.503.60106%
HPK v Jokerit (16:30 GMT)2.104.352.70108%
Jokipojat v Sport (16:30 GMT)2.605.201.90111%
Jukurit v FPS (16:30 GMT)1.128.6011.00110%
JYP v SaiPa (16:30 GMT)2.104.452.80106%
K-Vantaa v KooKoo (16:30 GMT)2.455.252.10108%
Lukko v Kärpät (16:30 GMT)2.584.352.25107%
SaPKo v HeKi (16:30 GMT)2.105.252.30111%
Tappara v KalPa (16:30 GMT)1.286.208.00107%
TPS Turku v Pelicans (16:30 GMT)1.764.503.75106%

A pretty straight-forward combo for Allsvenskan today Leksand-Arboga Leksand should win this easy. They've played some good hockey lately, beating Södertälje in OT and Växjö away. They won in Leksand against Arboga in novemeber, 7-1, and I'm expecting something simular here. Rögle-Sundsvall Same story here really. Big difference between these two sides. Rögle got Kenny Jönsson back now aswell. They won at home, 4-1, in November against Sundsvall. Södertälje-Nyköping These two teams actually drew when playing in Södertälje last time. It's time for a homewin now as Södertälje is a better team than Nyköping. Nyköping has been messing with some big teams lately, but tonight Södertälje will leave the arena with 3 points. 1.14x1.24x1.35=1.91@3bwin 5/10
2-0 6-1 2-1 Too Easy:lol Thx for Västerås GG!

Re: European Ice Hockey: (17-18/1) Deutsche Eishockey Bundesliga: Krefeld Penguine - Ingolstadt Home team: The home team are currently at 10th place in the league table at 55 pts after 40 games. With only 2 wins (and two draws) in the last 8 games their form is nothing to write home about and those two wins came at home against DEG at 4th place (score 4-3) and against Hannover at 6th place (score 5-2). Away team: Ingolstadt are at 2nd place with an impressive 81 pts in 40 games. Their form is good aswell since they have 19 pts in the last 10 (Krefeld at 10 pts). In the last 7 games they have mustered 5 wins. The only debacle was in the last round when they lost at home against Hamburg (1-3) but Hamburg is a team for anyone to look out for as they in my mind are great giant killers and a dodgy team. Two mutuals this season: Ingolstadt won 7-2 and 4-2, both games at home for them. In the games in since 2003 Ingolstadt have won 4 out of 7 games played in Krefeld. Important news on injuries in Krefeld aswell: Jan Alinc is out for the season and Herberts Vasiljevs and also Robert Pavlikosky are out on disciplinary grounds. Conclusion: Evident difference in form, good H2H and some injuries and suspensions in Krefeld has lead me to think that Ingolstadt will have a good chance here. Ingolstadt @ 2.10 interwetten 4/10

2-0 6-1 2-1 Too Easy:lol Thx for Västerås GG!
Hehe...that treble was safer than Fort Knox :lol Well, I think you would have been on to Västerås without me, mate. But thanks accepted!

Re: European Ice Hockey: (17-18/1) MODO - Skellefteå Two teams that are hard to judge as I see it. The table might fool you a bit aswell. MODO high up there but only have one win in the last 5 games and have lost three home games in a row. Only player missing is Salomonsson and Krizan have been good as usual. The big problem is that the defenders arent backing him up as they should and he sure told them so after the loss against Luleå. One of the best when they are in form but its their form I'm doubtful about. Skellefteå also in a down trend but won last game at home in Skellefteå against Linköping. Has to be mentioned that Linköping are terrible away and that Skellefteå are very hard to beat at home. I do think and hope that Modo will win this but I probably wont back them at those odds considering the shaky form they have. Luleå-Färjestad Last year when Luleå found form they were absolutely impossible to stop. Have they found form now after the recent wins? Very possible. According to the roster they have a team for the semi-finals and it's starting to show. Färjestad coming back from the Champions cup managed to win against Timrå 3-1 after scoring 3 in the first period. The game was in no way as one sided as the score will tell and maybe Timrå could've gotten a draw with the right start. Färjestad still have a huge deal to prove this season, also they have to get some of their injured players back on the ice. I have feeling about Luleå here but will have to look more at stats and so on before I decide on anything. Frölunda-Malmö Both teams in a terrible situation. Frölunda had just started to get the machine going but after several consecutive wins it all came to a halt and now they're on a non-win streak in stead. Last game was lost 1-0 away in Gävle against Brynäs and that's no big loss against a team with such form. I backed Brynäs in that game since I have always had a feeling that Frölunda will turn this around but never in an away game. They have an audience at home that's very supportive and so that's where the new streak will begin. Malmö's form is not terrible but not good either. They have 2 wins in the last 5: 8-3 on LHC and 3-1 on Mora. Both wins at home and thats probably where they'll get their most pts hereafter. Carl Söderberg injured his eye in the last game and thats a huge blow for Malmö as he is their most important player. 3 mutuals this season:

Malmo IFFrolunda1:4
FrolundaMalmo IF4:3 OT
Malmo IFFrolunda3:3
Last game easily won by Frölunda and this is the best opportunity they'll have in a long time to win again. If they dont give it their best and win these sorts of games it's good bye to the play offs. Malmö are in a different situation as their chance of even playing in Elitserien next season is small. Frölunda -1.5 @ 2.00 ladbrokes 4/10 Linköping - Djurgården Linköping on a terrible streak at the moment and the defensive has collapsed completely. Huge loss against Malmö, huge loss against MODO and a decisive loss against Skellefteå says it all. DIF in much better nick with 5 straight wins after losing against HV71 at home. I dont see any value at all in the home team and consider backing DIF on hcp here. Mora - Timrå Very difficult game. Seems like Timrå cant even go onto the ice without 2-3 players injuring themselves in any way imaginable. Sanny Lindström will play after all eventhough he was injured against FBK. Mora in a bad trend but should still be able to find motivation to put up a fight here.Most probably no bet here. HV71 - Brynäs Also difficult. HV71 are rightly favorites but i dont like those odds on home win. Brynäs after all on form and 2nd place in the table. Their run will end sometime but HV71 aren't exactly the team I would like to back when they're playing at home. More thoughts are welcome :ok

Re: European Ice Hockey: 17/1 Coventry - Edinburgh No bet Coventry - Edinburgh 6:3 Cardiff Devils - Sheffield Steelers Sheffield to win (2.70 @ 10bet) Cardiff Devils - Sheffield Steelers 2:3:) Hull Stingrays - Basingstoke Bisons Hull to win (2.00 @ Bet365) Hull Stingrays - Basingstoke Bisons 5:2:) Under 6.5 (1.76 @ Bet365) Basingstoke scored 11 goals in last 5 away matches (5 goals to poor Edinburgh). Hull is usually scoring 2 or 3 goals at home and I except this match to end 3:2 or 4:2. In any case, under 6.5:eyes In the words of Mr. Burns: "Excelent"

Coventry - Edinburgh No bet Coventry - Edinburgh 6:3 Cardiff Devils - Sheffield Steelers Sheffield to win (2.70 @ 10bet) Cardiff Devils - Sheffield Steelers 2:3:) Hull Stingrays - Basingstoke Bisons Hull to win (2.00 @ Bet365) Hull Stingrays - Basingstoke Bisons 5:2:) Under 6.5 (1.76 @ Bet365) Basingstoke scored 11 goals in last 5 away matches (5 goals to poor Edinburgh). Hull is usually scoring 2 or 3 goals at home and I except this match to end 3:2 or 4:2. In any case, under 6.5:eyes In the words of Mr. Burns: "Excelent"
In the words of G:G: Great work! I can now say that I followed you, although no one will believe me... Comic Book Guy, the king of Brit hockey :notworthy

Re: European Ice Hockey: (17-18/1) Linkoping v Djugarden Djugarden face Linkoping later tonite and so far this Season, Djugarden have Won Twice , Drawn Once and Lost Once against todays opponnents, so they will be confident that they can get something from this game, especially as they played extremely well until the final period against League Leaders HV71 last time out. Linkoping have been struggling lately and I suppose it is just a matter of time before they turn the corner and they are far from out of this game but I expect Djugarden to make things extremely difficult for the home side later and with a 1.5 Goal Advantage this looks tremendous value indeed. Djugarden +1.5 Asian Handicap @ 1.75 Ladbrokes

Re: European Ice Hockey: (17-18/1) Like that bet Kotp :ok Will have nibble at two teams in Finnish Mestis league: Sport and Kookoo. Sport are the undisputed number one team in the league and beat 2nd place team Hokki 8-3 yesterday. They have a great chance today aswell. Odds 1.91 @ betfair. Kookoo with some great H2H stats on K-vantaa and also great form with 4 wins in last 5 and 1 draw against Sport. Odds 2.12 @ betfair.

Re: European Ice Hockey: (17-18/1) My first pick is in Sweden: Brynas to win (3.90 @ Betsson) There's no way that HV71 are such favorites tonight. Last round they collected points away against Djurgarden (1:3), but not so convincing as the result would suggest. They scored their first goal in 47. minute. And their 3rd goal was scored 30 seconds before the end of the match (Djurgarden was probably playing without goal-keeper?). Before that match they played three more away matches. They lost to Frolunda (3:2) and Skelleftea AIK after OT (3:2) and were better than Modo (1:4). When they played Skelleftea, Skelleftea was in the middle of a bad run. Two days before that match they've lost to Djurgarden (2:0) and in the following matches lost to Timra (2:3) and Brynas (6:0). And they managed to win in OT against HV71. I don't need to tell you about Frolunda's current form. I'll just say that they won only once in the last 6 matches and it was against HV71. Brynas, on the other hand, is having a great run with 6 wins in a row. Their last 3 away matches were straight wins (Modo, Lulea and Timra). There's a lot of value in the odds on Brynas. Although, HV71 is a good team. But not for these odds. I'd expect tonight's result to be something like 2:4:hope

Re: European Ice Hockey: (17-18/1) @ comic book guy HV71 and Brynäs are two teams with decent and great form, respectively. For every game Brynäs first loss of pts will draw closer but evenso I have to agree with you here. HV71 are also hard to understand since they are better away than at home which is very peculiar in Elitserien. A no bet game for me but good luck to this bet :ok :hope