• 19:00 SO Paradise Safety Net
    • 19:00 PaddyPower SkillsKillsBills
    • 19:00 Poker4Ever $400 Freeroll
    • 19:40 Laddies $1000 Added
    • 21:15 Laddies Cruise Daily Freeroll
    • 21:30 SO Paradise 25 Up
    • 22:00 Poker4Ever $1000 RH Freeroll
    • 03:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd

Re: **Poker Monday 15th January** Mr V is out of the houose for a couple of hours and will be back after the poker starts. I have reggd him for what I know he wants to play but dont know about the focus game yet - he would need to deposit for that. GaF - if need be could you add Mr v to the BPP table if he wants to join in? Sam xxx

Re: **Poker Monday 15th January** ok moan time first - never seen such dull cards in two hours of play 22 once, 44 once, 77 once and then my highest pair TT once, which put me out when ran into KK. didn't see an Ace many more than a dozen times and best were AQh once and AJ once. good news - played two STTs before the MTT, second in one and won the other so the MTT dross was at least free dross :eyes

Re: **Poker Monday 15th January** Still 34 left in the Ladbrokes at the third break. :eek These deep stacks and long blinds seem like a good idea, but it's scuppered my plans for an early night.:zzz There should be more Turbo's for focus games.:ok Red. (Currently 19th)

Re: **Poker Monday 15th January** Out in 10th, guy in first position limps for 4k, I pick up jacks and go all in for 27k, folded round, he thinks for a while and then calls with a10s!:@ Of course he hits his ace and that's it i'm out for $35.70 for 5 hours work.:wall :wall :wall Well the only good thing has helped account as only had $1.60 left in and of course them BPP points are always welcome. Good luck anyway Teazz, hope you take it down m8.:ok