Dirt Dozen on Dream Poker

Valiant23

I've just logged onto Dream Poker to look for satellites into tomorrows big game and I see that they're running the Dirty Dozen qualifiers again. The next one starts in just under 2 hours. I'll have a look on their website and see what I can find. :ok

Dirty Dozen

Get all the Dirt on the New Dirty Dozen!

DreamPoker’s new Dirty Dozen format is better than ever! There are still 12 qualification rounds per month but we will now be taking the Top 50 players from each round to play in the Dirty Dozen Final. And then there are the prizes…

The $5,000 pool is still up for grabs but now we’re also offering the prize of a lifetime – one of our amazing Dreams! Whoever comes out tops will receive a Dream to the value of $3,500 and the experience of a lifetime. Want more? We’ve upped the prize pool to reward more players. Players 2 to 20 will receive their share of $5,000, making everyone a winner at DreamPoker.

You can catch the qualifiers on the following days:

• Tuesdays @ 14:00 EST • Thursdays @ 18:00 EST • Saturdays @ 10:00 EST

Terms and Conditions

Should a player qualify for the final via a qualifying tournament and they are not a depositing DreamPoker player, they must deposit a minimum of $20 and play 25 raked hands within 3 days of qualifying or else they will not be eligible to play in the final tournament.

• 2 weeks later...