• 14:00 William Hill £500
    • 16:00 SO Paradise 7 Card Stud
    • 19:00 Poker4Ever $400 Freeroll
    • 19:00 SO Paradise Safety Net
    • 20:00 Bet365 $5000 Freeroll
    • 21:30 SO Paradise 25 Up
    • 22:00 Poker4Ever $1000
    • 03:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd

Re: **Poker Saturday 13th January** Generally limit (could be pot limit though) You get three cards dealt 2 hidden one can be seen by all. Smallest card on show starts the betting (brings in). Round of betting next card (4th street) is dealt face up round of betting next card(5th) is dealt face up round of betting next card(6th) is dealt face up round of betting next card (7th) is dealt face down (hidden) round of betting If all players (8) are still in the hand after 6th street there aren't enough cards in the deck, and so 7th street becomes a community card face up in the middle. Simple way to play is to just play what you see, but for your hand your strength lies in your hidden cards. I very rarely try and bluff in stud. Quick tip: Always try and see what (3rd street) cards are being folded and remember, as they may be folding cards you need which can be the difference between playing a marginal or drawing hand and not. :ok 9 minutes... is that quick enough ;)

Re: **Poker Saturday 13th January**

Generally limit (could be pot limit though) You get three cards dealt 2 hidden one can be seen by all. Smallest card on show starts the betting (brings in). Round of betting next card (4th street) is dealt face up round of betting next card(5th) is dealt face up round of betting next card(6th) is dealt face up round of betting next card (7th) is dealt face down (hidden) round of betting If all players (8) are still in the hand after 6th street there aren't enough cards in the deck, and so 7th street becomes a community card face up in the middle. Simple way to play is to just play what you see, but for your hand your strength lies in your hidden cards. I very rarely try and bluff in stud. Quick tip: Always try and see what (3rd street) cards are being folded and remember, as they may be folding cards you need which can be the difference between playing a marginal or drawing hand and not. :ok 9 minutes... is that quick enough ;)
Thanks a lot Mr V. :) Think I may just watch (and learn) this time. And yeah, 9 minutes is pretty quick!! ;)

Re: **Poker Saturday 13th January** Well that was a bit different! :loon To start with me and Kevsul were discussing how clueless we were and some of the other players thought we were trying to wind them up, but we really didn't haven't a clue! :lol :lol Finished 16th in the end, when my trip 2's in the hole were done by a flush. It was good to play a different game for a change. Good luck all still in. :ok