• 21:00 Spin Palace $1000 Freeroll
    • 21:00 Betfred Premier League
    • 21:15 Laddies Cruise Freeroll
    • 21:30 SO Paradise 25 Up Club
    • 22:00 Poker4Ever $1000 Freeroll
    • 23:59 William Hill £500
    • 03:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd

Re: **Poker Friday 12th January**

Any body know for sure if the spin palace freeroll is 100 raked hands. Think its a loyalty points thing and needs a lot more than 100 to get 200 points
I'll be playing tonight - its taken 234 raked hands this week (at 0.10/0.20 NL) to earn 130 points, so you're looking at about 350-400 raked hands to earn 200 points. Only played this once before - there were only 30 entrants that day :ok

Gaf What does the Red mean next to The sunday Roast?
Nothing you need to worry about ;) Basically, it's a recurring tournament, it's a flag to me that this is the last instance I have in the diary and I need to "roll it out" again :ok

Re: **Poker Friday 12th January** Out 47th in Betfred Had bad connection problems all night (my router playing up!!) so sorry for any slow play or ignoring any chat. Got as high as 6th but lost the lot in two big pots within 3 hands - oops!! Got frustrated due to connection problems and played a little bit to loose Now where's that big hammer for my router.......

Out 47th in Betfred Had bad connection problems all night (my router playing up!!) so sorry for any slow play or ignoring any chat. Got as high as 6th but lost the lot in two big pots within 3 hands - oops!! Got frustrated due to connection problems and played a little bit to loose Now where's that big hammer for my router.......
i know exactly how you feel mate,done that to me as soon i hit f/table last night on paradise,very frustrating:wall :wall :wall