European Ice Hockey: (12/1)

Austria

Friday 12 January 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
EC - KAC v HC TWK Innsbruck (18:15 GMT)2.204.402.40110% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultOdd or Even Total
EC Pasut VSV v EHC LIWEST Linz (18:15 GMT)1.754.803.40108% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
EC Red Bull Salzburg v EV Vienna Capitals (18:15 GMT)1.614.903.90108% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultOdd or Even Total
Graz v HK Acroni Jesenice (18:15 GMT)2.454.702.25107%

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: European Ice Hockey: (12/1) Denmark Superisliga

Friday 12 January 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Aalborg v Sønderjylland (18:30 GMT)1.724.703.93105%
Nordsjaelland v Rødovre (19:00 GMT)3.314.561.80108%
Odense v Frederickshavn Whitehawks (19:00 GMT)1.644.703.93108%

Re: European Ice Hockey: (12/1) Germany DEL 1

HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Adler Mannheim v Hamburg Freezers (18:30 GMT)1.584.904.43106%
Deg Metro Stars v Ingolstadt (18:30 GMT)2.174.502.58108%
Eisbären Berlin v Kölner Haie (18:30 GMT)2.154.602.65106%
EV Duisburg Die Füchse v Hannover Scorpions (18:30 GMT)3.144.701.95105%
Iserlohn Roosters v Augsburger Panther (18:30 GMT)1.804.703.76104%
DEL II
AwayHomebookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Kaufbeuren v Kassel Huskies (18:30 GMT)3.751.22109%
Landshut Cannibals v Landsberg (18:30 GMT)1.283.25109%
Bietigheim v Lausitzer Fuchse (19:00 GMT)1.164.50108%
Bremerhaven v ESC Moskitos Essen (19:00 GMT)1.223.75109%
Eisbaren Regensburg v Grizzly Adams Wolfsburg (19:00 GMT)1.572.25109%
Munchen v Crimmitschau (19:00 GMT)1.283.25109%
Schwenningen v Dresdner Eislowen (19:00 GMT)1.502.50107%

Re: European Ice Hockey: (12/1) Poland Extraliga

AwayHomebookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Cracovia Krakow v Stoczniowiec Gdansk (17:00 GMT)1.333.00109%
KTH Krynica v UHK Unia Oswiecim (17:00 GMT)1.831.83110%
Wojas Podhale v UKS ZSME Zaglebie S (17:00 GMT)1.382.80108%
Sweden Allsvenskan
Leksand v Sodertalje (18:00 GMT)2.004.332.55113%

Re: European Ice Hockey: (12/1) Denmark: Nordsjälland - Rödovre The home team here in very bad form and haven't won in regular time for 15 games. In the last 10 games they only have 2 pts (two draws) which is simply awful and the risk of missing play-offs is huge now. Only 9 teams in the Danish league and Nordsjälland are second last standing at 27 pts in 27 games. At home they are 4-4-6. Rödovre have had a rough journey in the last rounds but are still placed 3rd overall with 47 pts. The key to this, among other things, are that they are just as solid at home as in the road games. In the last game away against Odense (4th) they were ahead by 3 goals but then had a match penalty on two of the best players. In the end they lost 6-5 after OT but the game itself was a great sign of strength. Mutual games this season:

061201 Rödovre - Nordsjælland 3-2
061114 Nordsjælland - Rödovre 1-3
061020 Nordsjælland - Rödovre 7-3
060915 Rödovre - Nordsjælland 4-2
Nordsjälland have several injuries on key players and are in a very bad position now. Herlev in the last spot have not been that bad lately and might even get the 8 pts needed to catch up with Nordsjälland here. Rödovre @ 1.85 expekt 4/10

Re: European Ice Hockey: (12/1) I'm on this one, like to add that Nordsjaelland lacks 5 important players, including 1st goalie Nilsson, and their replacement goalie ! Goalie tomorrow will be a 19 year old guy without very much experience from playing in this leauge. Rödovre 1,85 at Nordicbet

Re: European Ice Hockey: (12/1) Ok, I'm gonna post an early pick for allsvenskan tomorrow, as I want to get it at the odds right now: Leksand - Södertälje Södertälje at 2,60 (Centrebet) Huge game (ok,I'ts Allsvenskan...) tomorrow, two teams with a long tradition and a more or less glorious past. Both teams went down from Elitserien last season, and both teams hoping to get back. SSk looks to be a lot closer now, they started a bit slow, but have gained confidence and are now going trough this leauge as a killing machine. Leksand a lot more unreliable, placed at 5th place and a bit of a dissapointment so far, they for sure hoped to be at top 3 at this point. Leksand are very good when they are good, but not nearly as good as Södertälje when things don't go their way, and when I look at the ladder this becomes clear, with SSK at 75 points after 32 games and Leksand with 62 points after 31 rounds. Södertälje looks almost unstoppable now, 10 wins the last 12 games, but Leksand have 8 straight homewins, so this is not an easy task. Södertälje took it easy last game at home vs Bofors, but still got a win, 3-2, and I put this down to lack of motivation. Tomorrow things will be different: This is, as mentioned, a matchup with huge prestige behind it, a big crowd is expected, and it will also be shown on tv, so I'm pretty sure that Södertälje will be figthing their hearts out to win this one. This is a tough game for both teams, with Leksand needing the points more badly, but I give SSK a very good chance, in my eyes they are small favourites, so 2,60 for the best team in the leauge is a must try. A small piece of info that might be of value: Leksand will miss Karberg, who is an important player, with 8 goals and 19 assits in 25 games. SSK away: 10-2-2 53-24 Leksand home: 11-1-3 65-28

Re: European Ice Hockey: (12/1)

What happens? sorry but I don't understand some "expresions" in english.. Post num 11 in the link you put is mine.. Any problem? I don't understand :S..
it means that Top-Cruiser is stealing our writeups and is posting them as his own on other comunities. Look up the Thank you TC thread in the General chat section.

Re: European Ice Hockey: (12/1) Sorry for off topic: Djalmha: seems that piece of shit has deleted all the stolen posts, but i do have a print screen of my writeup under his name saved on my PC, so no TC, you dumbass, you wont get away that easy...Djalmha, just click on the link for the picture in above mentioned thread - you will see what im talking about...that ass didnt even changed the font....

Re: European Ice Hockey: (12/1) eisberen---koln +++++ last two games koln won 4-2 they have three def in a row,this one to win koln,any injuries? manheim-hamburg +++manh to win,injuries? ehl erste bank is really hard to predict:lol -austria aalborg seems to be a very goog team,maybe they are going to win vitkovice-c. budojevice-this is probably bet of the day, 2,4 on budojevice is a nice price opinions?

We also have European Championship Cup today.. Zilina - Sparta P. 9.00/6.50/1.20 Färjestads - Lugano 1.65/4.60/3.60 Any opinions from swedish friends? Färjestads can win this?
Färjestad was a handful for Kazan yesterday, and I really think they can win vs Lugano as I rank Lugano as a much weaker team than Kazar, furthermore the Swedish leauge is better than the Swizz leauge. But 1,60 looks too low for me to be interested. I will have a look and see if I can find any useful info about this one.

OMSK - TRAKTOR
MAGNITOGORSK - VITJAZ
NOVOSIBIRSK - ST.PETERSBURG
UFA - LADA TOGLIATI
anybody from russia? what do u think about these one? i am watching statistics and i think magni and omsk 8/10 novo an ufa 4/10

Färjestad was a handful for Kazan yesterday' date=' and I really think they can win vs Lugano as I rank Lugano as a much weaker team than Kazar, furthermore the Swedish leauge is better than the Swizz leauge. But 1,60 looks too low for me to be interested. I will have a look and see if I can find any useful info about this one.[/quote'] Finally I skip Sparta P game ....odds on Sparta to low and I see over in this match but over 5.5.. in my local over is in 6.5.. :S G:G : Thx for the advice !

Viktovice 2007-01 09 - Budejovice(Mountfield) Vitkovice-Zlin 4-1
2007-01-06Slavia-Vitkovice6-5
2007-01-05Vitkovice-Litvinov9-5
2007-01-02Vitkovice-Vsetin4-2
2007-01-09Mountfield-Trinec4-2
2007-01-07Mountfield-Kladno4-2
2007-01-05Zlin-Mountfield3-4
2007-01-02Mountfield-Sparta4-3
Last 7 games for this 2 ended > 5.5. I have over @1.85 but i can't find info about missings , motivation etc. It seems both like too score a lot lately and maybe it is a 8/10 bet so if someone can add additional info it will be very appreciated!!!:ok

Färjestad was a handful for Kazan yesterday' date=' and I really think they can win vs Lugano as I rank Lugano as a much weaker team than Kazar, furthermore the Swedish leauge is better than the Swizz leauge. But 1,60 looks too low for me to be interested. I will have a look and see if I can find any useful info about this one.[/quote'] Swiss league is not that bad you could think at first. For example in Lugano there is players like Hentunen, Tärnström, Wallin (Rickard), Strudwick, Wilson (Landon). On the other hand Lugano lost important players to NHL after last season (Peltonen, Nummelin, Metropolit) so they are weaker team now than they were last year. Färjestad was lousy against Kazan yesterday. They lost only 6-4, but they lost shots 41-14. Färjestad has practically lost their chances to win the tournament, cause only winner of this group continues to Final. Lugano instead plays their first game of the tournament. They are fresher team and maybe have more motivation. Last year Davos beated Frölunda 6-2, so I wouldn't think it being the biggest suprise in the world if Lugano are able to win this one. At least there are some nice odds to them. I think I'll take a piece of Lugano today. (available @ 4,2 @ 10bet)

Re: European Ice Hockey: (12/1) The thing about Leksand is that they need this win more than Södertälje and that might make a difference in this game. However, 2.60 on the league-leaders is high and I'll go for that, hoping that I'm wrong ofc;)

Re: European Ice Hockey: (12/1) Mixer: I know that Swizz leauge isn't bad, but I'm saying Swedish leauge is better. Yup, Frölunda lost last year, but that's a story about motivation, or rather lack of it. But the info you provide about who goes through is very important, and this makes my opinion about Färjestad's odds stronger, and I'm starting to like Lugano, tasty odds! Burran: Yup, Leksand needs the win, like I said, but that does not at all have to be a reason for betting for them, the pressure may make them play bad and/or nervous, who knows. Edit: Been reading reports about yesterdays game Kazan vs Färjestad, and to put it very diplomatic: Färjestad were not impressed by the Finnish ref...He disallowed their 4-2 goal after 5 mins of looking at the goalvideo, and he missed a tripping that everyone but him saw, this lead to Kazar scoring 5-4. There's talk about a Canada Cup style fix here: The Russians must reach the finals. All this according to Färjestad of course. I don´t know how this will affect today's game, will Färjestad be angry lions looking for revenge, or have they resignated and just want to get this over and done with?

Mixer: I know that Swizz leauge isn't bad' date=' but I'm saying Swedish leauge is better. Yup, Frölunda lost last year, but that's a story about motivation, or rather lack of it. But the info you provide about who goes through is very important, and this makes my opinion about Färjestad's odds stronger, and I'm starting to like Lugano, tasty odds![/quote'] Yup, I agree. :ok I think Swedish league is better also, I just included that motivation part to my thoughts. And maybe tried to say that the difference isn't as big as there is for example between team Sweden and team Swizerland. Seems like Swedish has had lack of motivation in this tournament for some reason. (I can't really understand why, cause over 200 kEur is much for them also)

Re: European Ice Hockey: (12/1) KAC Klagenfurt - HC Innsbruck Austria Klagenfurt in 7th placed with 16 points take on 6th-placed Innbruck with 22 points. The odds on an awaywin looks tempting here imo. Klagenfurt are not playing well right now. 1 point in the last 5 games tells it all. Innsbruck are not playing great either, but at least they've managed to get 2 wins in the last 5 and that's also 2 in the last 3 games. Klagenfurt only have 6 wins in 17 homegames. That's quite awful. Innsbruck are not great away, but they've managed to get 6 awaywins. Innsbruck are 4 points away from 4th spot and they would fancy a win here. Klagenfurt are 10 points away from that spot and it looks quite distant atm. Another thing that in favour of Innsbruck is the H2H-stats. Innsbruck has won 4 of the 5 meetings so far this season, including both games played in Klagenfurt. All of this makes me have piece of 2.60 which Bet365 and Betsafe offers. Any info about injuries etc. would be highly appreciated! Edit: Doing a GG-style DnB as Klagenfurt also has drawn a lot of home-games. Odds 2.029

Re: European Ice Hockey: (12/1) I follow u on Rödovre Bamse @1.91 3bwin One has to like the odds on Hannover to beat Duisburg in DEL. 1.95 looks like a bargain. Have a look yourselves... http://www.goalwire.com/matchstat.aspx?sport=3&liga=148&hid=3623&bid=1062&cup=0 eeh, 2.05 at Bet365 now. The bookies seems to know something i don't...Ich verstehe nicht:tongue2