• 19:30 SO Paradise Poker League
    • 20:00 William Hill £12,000 Gtd
    • 21:15 Laddies Cruise Freeroll
    • 21:30 SO Paradise 25 Up
    • 21:30 William Hill £8,000 Gtd
    • 22:00 Poker4Ever $1000 Freeroll
    • 03:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Thursday 11th January** Just finding a couple of tables on Paradise so I can have a go at tonights 25up, is there any way of checking how many raked hands you have played ?

Re: **Poker Thursday 11th January** Not raked hands such, but if you click on cashier, on the left hand side it shows you Paradise Players Club and thats what you need. If I can recommend, you get 1 point for $5 in the pot not even being in the hand, so you can hit higher stakes table if you brave enough :ok.

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Thursday 11th January**

Not raked hands such, but if you click on cashier, on the left hand side it shows you Paradise Players Club and thats what you need. If I can recommend, you get 1 point for $5 in the pot not even being in the hand, so you can hit higher stakes table if you brave enough :ok.
cheers mate :ok Is the player points score updated daily ? or is it a running total ?

im playing raked hands now' date=' but its not giving me players points, instead its giving me points to clear the $50 bonus[/quote'] by the looks of it the points work on every $5 or more on the hand won whether you were in the hand or not (must have seen flop 1st)

im playing raked hands now' date=' but its not giving me players points, instead its giving me points to clear the $50 bonus[/quote'] The same is happening to me morls, played for an hour on 2 * 0.05/0.10 cent no limit tables, have earned 5 points to clear $50 bonus, but no player points.:( Am I playing at too lower level?

The same is happening to me morls, played for an hour on 2 * 0.05/0.10 cent no limit tables, have earned 5 points to clear $50 bonus, but no player points.:( Am I playing at too lower level?
Im not sure, but as I said, you need $5 in the pot to get a point.

Im not sure' date=' but as I said, you need $5 in the pot to get a point.[/quote'] Is working now I have moved up the levels to 0.25/0.50 cent, but hasn't started well when my trip jacks gone done by Q 9 hitting a straight!:$ Didn't get much better when my kings got busted by J5 when he hit his flush on the river!:wall Anyway I'm in focus game now.:ok

Re: **Poker Thursday 11th January** well so far, 77 raise from teaul, i call he goes all in with a flop JXX i call he has A10 - obviously 10 on turn AQ i raise tele all in, other bloke calls, QXX i bet he folds and tele has JK - yup K on turn classic

Re: **Poker Thursday 11th January** decent enough game tonight until the blinds got a bit vicious and started dictating the play. well done those on the FT :clap and elm and fader for joining me in the money and the month end final :clap :clap (although obviously hope to make it via the PL League anyway). driving force tonight were the BPP points 'cos got to work hard to keep ahead of Avon :dude

Re: **Poker Thursday 11th January** i like the blind structure of this when its a late game like 9pm + but other than that its not good - when we had 3 left it was 8k going in the pot, there was no way i was folding no matter what i had and it became a lottery - well done all PLers on final table - bout 8 out of the 10 i think

driving force tonight were the BPP points 'cos got to work hard to keep ahead of Avon :dude
:clap :rollin :rollin :rollin :clap easy when I'm not playing tho. (some of us have to work evenings to live up to their name;) ) edit: just checked and although you've equalled my highest position now, you've not quite reached my highest points total. Keep trying. :dude

Gaf I am missing off the table mate.:ok
Kev - you're missing off the Poll mate :tongue2 Sorry - but for consistency, I cant give you the points (only exception where I give points without the Poll are PL exclusive games :ok)

GAF' date=' [b']Sorry mate just seen that i never voted in the 25up slot, but I did for the SO league which i did not play in. Obviously i selected the wrong one:$
Kev - you're missing off the Poll mate :tongue2 Sorry - but for consistency, I cant give you the points (only exception where I give points without the Poll are PL exclusive games :ok)
No Probs mate. Just Glad it did not make any difference to my BPP.:ok