Poker333 King of Cash

GaF

Wanna win a 3 screen monitor? :loon :loon :loon monitors.gif

Calling all Cash Game players! King of Cash is here! Poker333 King of Cash, starts on Wednesday 10th January and runs until 1 March 2007. As the name suggests, King of Cash aims to find the very best online cash game player. The King of Cash will be crowned on March 1st and will win an incredible 3 screen monitor system - perfect for those multi tabling maniacs, or those who like to play and surf, or those who just want to look cool icon_biggrin.gif Poker Night Live will be covering King of Cash in special themed nights on Wednesday and Saturday, starting this Wednesday! Poker Night Live will also give a prize away to the best cash game player that evening (as voted for by the presenters). for more details on how it all works - go to http://www.poker333.com/kingofcash/ Player's score is based on profit per 100 hands. But tables above 2/4NL won't be included. You must also play on Poker333. All games up to and including these blinds count. A regular updated leaderboard will be available on the Pokerzone website. Hopefully see you all on the tables this Wednesday night for the start of King of Cash!

Re: Poker333 King of Cash No I haven't - I think they're going to publish progress reports, so I'll wait and see what the targets are (i.e. if I have ANY hope at all) Just to stress, NON TV tables count (and they're a lot softer), so don't recommend you do this on the TV Tables ;-) Also, I see on the PNL forum that this isn't measured in BB/100 or similar as you/I may expect, but ABSOLUTE profit ...... so small stakes players are at a HUGE (unsurmountable?) disadvantage. I think (:unsure) that the biggest tables you can play on are $1/$2!!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Poker333 King of Cash Here's the latest leaderboard: (Jan 18th)

Player

Profit/100 hands

Mr_Orange_

$29.58

EFC1878

$25.92

washer21

$24.95

stackme

$17.72

flyinscot

$14.06

Seem ridiculously low to anyone else? Early days I know, and a long way to go, but basically $150 profit over 500 hands on the $2/$4 tables would put you top!!!!

Re: Poker333 King of Cash What level table were you playing? I've never played $2/$4 before, but imagine you can win $150 in one hand!!!! I presume you sit down with $400? Someone comfortable at this level, in the short run of 500 hands should absolutely blow this out of the water shouldn't they?

Re: Poker333 King of Cash ah true. i suppose with my playing at .15/.25 winning (over 4300 hands) 18bb/100 that translates to:- $4.50/100 which scaled up is:- (4/.25) *4.5 = $72/100 so scale wise. i guess you're right its not that much. but the advantage of these $0.15/$0.25 tables is they are the minimum nl table on crypto. so i'm getting a LOT of fish. pt has spotted 19 out of about 100 rated players as fishy.