Poker333 Poker Pro Europe $1500 Freeroll

GaF

Re: Poker333 Poker Pro Europe $1500 Freeroll

rofl @ BJ Just for clarity - although the top 9 all get the same prize, so far as BPP points go, there will be the normal distinction in finishing places (i.e. first gets more points than second, who gets more points than third etc...) So whilst your opponents may lose all reason to play, you dont!!! The only thing I feel would be unacceptable, is persuading them through the chat box to go out, letting you get more BPP points!!!
GaF your talking about the wrong tourney this isn't the focus game ;)

what shite presenters' date=',,they arent interested in the poker at all:sad ,he just wants to get in her knickers:dude[/quote'] did I miss the mention of your flopped FH with 22 beating bozza's AJ ? does make you wonder why they show it - as if they think it's enough for us just to see our name on the screen :unsure (Avon you can switch the dvd recorder off now)

did I miss the mention of your flopped FH with 22 beating bozza's AJ ? does make you wonder why they show it - as if they think it's enough for us just to see our name on the screen :unsure
my thoughts exactly,,what is the point???????????????

Re: Poker333 Poker Pro Europe $1500 Freeroll Hope to see you at the tables next time Tweety. Can't speak for the rest but I had a really nice time. Especially when I was at the table with some PL-ers (mostly when it was last 30 or so). Hope to see you all next time again. By the way, does anyone know what that Poker333 Poker Pro Magazine tourney is that is scheduled for this evening? Something to qualify for. You can qualify for a heads-up semi-final tourney in March but can't find that tournament anywhere.

Re: Poker333 Poker Pro Europe $1500 Freeroll I can't see anything for tonight :unsure The next one I see is on Thursday 25th - details here http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42003 It's a tough competition though - you have to WIN an MTT, then win a HU, then win an STT - you have to be multiskilled and only the very best have a shot at it :tongue2