• 19:00 SO Paradise Safety Net
    • 19:30 SO Paradise Poker League
    • 20:00 Hendon Mob League
    • 20:00 Stan James Grand Prix
    • 21:15 Laddies Daily Cruise Freeroll
    • 21:30 SO Paradise 25 Up
    • 22:00 Poker4Ever $1000 RH Freeroll
    • 03:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd

Re: **Poker Tuesday 9th January** Nice one BJ!!!! I'm not alone in the focus game anymore!!! To be honest, I'm a long way off, so not sure I'm going to make it :loon :loon Just giving it a bash now..... No way I'm going to change it at this late stage, but currently looking like an experiment not to be repeated :loon :loon

Re: **Poker Tuesday 9th January**

Nice one BJ!!!! I'm not alone in the focus game anymore!!! To be honest, I'm a long way off, so not sure I'm going to make it :loon :loon Just giving it a bash now..... No way I'm going to change it at this late stage, but currently looking like an experiment not to be repeated :loon :loon
should have done paradise 25 up,more peeps every night so far:dude , still nice try gaf,dont give up the good work pls:ok

Re: **Poker Tuesday 9th January** At the time I made the decision there were question marks about the prize pool ...... that's what swayed me :sad I have 30/50 raked hands in 150 table minutes on the 10c20c tables - so 3 tabling, it's about an hour and a half to get them (and profitable, standard of play is sooooooooo poor!!!)

I`m about 10 short but still going' date=' dont think i`ll be doing this again[/quote'] Might change your mind if you win $500 in the freeroll :loon Which tables you on? Whats your user name?

Re: **Poker Tuesday 9th January** Mr V - How come you voted for 'No Poker' and also voted as playing the Safety Net and the Paradise League. :eyes You can't use the poll twice -so you can't have had second thoughts ?? Is the 'No Poker' some kind of Bedroom message for 'Pocket Lady' when you retire for the evening ?? :tongue2

It is a nightmare getting points trust me
yep but only because there are a lack of table to open up, so I guess you did what I did and started playing more pots. Anyway I'm in and it cost me $8 :loon

Mr V - How come you voted for 'No Poker' and also voted as playing the Safety Net and the Paradise League. :eyes You can't use the poll twice -so you can't have had second thoughts ?? Is the 'No Poker' some kind of Bedroom message for 'Pocket Lady' when you retire for the evening ?? :tongue2
Actually mate I'm absolutely booshed and ready for bed, and was when I voted. I figured I'd vote no poker in case I went to bed (without Mrs...;)) and didn't play. :ok

Re: **Poker Tuesday 9th January** Haven't made it into focus game Gaf, didn't get in till about 8.30pm, had to deposit and was then playing 3 and finally 4 tables to get points, think i did it as had 36pts with about 20 minutes to go, but when I tried to register a couple of minutes before the tournament started the register button had gone!:sad The good thing was I made a profit of £15 though!:nana Anyway good luck to all that are playing in the focus game.:ok

Re: **Poker Tuesday 9th January** Out of the Poker4ever freeroll. Was going well but got reckless with JJ. Might have something to do with getting knocked out the Hendon mob game in 5th place with AK vs K 10. Don't know how he called my all-in with that. Would've made me chip leader.:wall

Out of the Poker4ever freeroll. Was going well but got reckless with JJ. Might have something to do with getting knocked out the Hendon mob game in 5th place with AK vs K 10. Don't know how he called my all-in with that. Would've made me chip leader.:wall
good news tho m8 your now in top 10 in hendon league :ok