Can't Login to Pokerroom Account

Crouch Potato

Re: Can't Login to Pokerroom Account

No mate I'm glad to say I've never deposited there.... :hope you get it sorted though... they're owned by Betwin now you know? :@
Yeah, one of the main reasons I wanted to withdraw. I came 3rd in an Aces tournament a while back but never got to withdraw it, so I'm afraid I do have a bit tied up there.

Re: Can't Login to Pokerroom Account don't want to sound alarmist, but with debacle of the Xmas tourny and them losing a lot of their clients (US players) - it just seems that things are not as hunky-dory as it seems I would try and try again - and then phone them and get them to send you a chq Damo

Re: Can't Login to Pokerroom Account Hmmm. Yeah, there is indeed a problem trying to access ' My Account' through the poker software but if you go to http://www.pokerroom.com to access 'My Account' there seems to be no problem. I think the problem's solved albeit by default by doing that. Me? I said I was going to withdraw my money after I got publically humilated in the heads-up challenge but hey, I've left it untouched. :o

Re: Can't Login to Pokerroom Account

Hmmm. Yeah' date=' there is indeed a problem trying to access ' My Account' through the poker software but if you go to [url']http://www.pokerroom.com to access 'My Account' there seems to be no problem. I think the problem's solved albeit by default by doing that. Me? I said I was going to withdraw my money after I got publically humilated in the heads-up challenge but hey, I've left it untouched. :o
I'm afraid I've tried that numerous times and still get the same error message. Thanks everyone for your input though, it's much appreciated.

Re: Can't Login to Pokerroom Account Have you tried using a different PC to access Pokerroom's website? I can't imagine what else the problem could be (firewalls and all that jazz maybe). I've just tried it again and gotten to the 'Cash Out' page with no problems whatsoever.

Re: Can't Login to Pokerroom Account I haven't tried that. I will have to find a cafe somewhere and check that out, thanks. Still have 3x $150 tickets from Ace of Aces qualifiers, so I might see if I can't find some alternate tournaments and try and get some more money. In the meantime, where do most of the folks on here play? Will obviously be looking for a new site to play. I'm almost exclusively NL HE MTT, either scheduled or Sit'n'Go's. Nothing too high stakes as my game is crap.