Poll for Saturdays Focus game

GaF

Poll for Saturdays Focus game  

1. 1.

• 22:00 Poker4Ever $1000 Freeroll (50 RH)
    • 20:00 Bet365 $5000 Freeroll
    • 19:00 SO Paradise Safety Net
    • 20:00 APAT Online
    • 20:00 William Hill $12,000 Gtd
    • 22:00 Boss $4000 Gtd
    • 21:00 Private Prima Tourney
    • 19:00 Laddies $1500 Freeroll
    • 19:00 SO Paradise Big Buch NLH
    • 19:00 Virgin $1

Re: Poll for Saturdays Focus game Feel free to put any depate/discussion/arguments for/against in theis thread :ok I suspect the Bet365 will win, so my argument against is that it fills up early - choosing that will exclude anyone who doesn't log on before it's full.....

Re: Poll for Saturdays Focus game

Where would your vote go then GaF?
I'm hanging on, might go for "tactical voting" nearer the end ;) I REALLY like the idea of the Poker4Ever Raked Hands freeroll - appreciate time is running out, but it doesn't start till 10pm, so will be plenty of time for people to get the raked hands I think

Re: Poll for Saturdays Focus game

Feel free to put any depate/discussion/arguments for/against in theis thread :ok I suspect the Bet365 will win, so my argument against is that it fills up early - choosing that will exclude anyone who doesn't log on before it's full.....
thats me then :wall :wall :wall

Guest gazza271

Re: Poll for Saturdays Focus game Didn't get in from work till ten to eight and it was full :wall however there are plenty of PL'ers who have missed other games due to work etc so what goes around comes around. I think GaF is doing a mighty fine job for the focus games and I salute you Sir :clap :clap

Re: Poll for Saturdays Focus game I hope i didn't give the impression i was complaining about GAF.:$ After all it was a public vote, which is fair enough. To be honest i still thought saturdays focus game was the early Betway tourney and due to football committments i'm happy to give the focus game a miss. When i saw it was the Bet365 game my eyes lit up at the potential BPP points, my only dissapointment was that it was full.:\ And GAF is without doubt what makes PL poker the fantastic place that it is.:notworthy I'd have to be a mentalist to complain about the way it is run.:ok

Re: Poll for Saturdays Focus game Not taken as criticism at all mate :ok I do welcome feedback - it helps me decide what to do next time :) Some nights are particularly difficult for deciding the focus game, and tonight was one of them. The "poll" lets me off the hook if I cant decide!! :loon :loon If it had been up to me, it would have been the Poker4Ever Raked hands freeroll, so that wouldn't have helped the latecomers either (actually it may have done, because it didn't start till 10pm). With either decision though, I think a little bit more notice would have helped ........ sometimes I get a little behind with the diary though and don't notice till the last minute ..... I do TRY and keep 2 days ahead.....