**Poker Friday 5th January**

GaF

**Poker Friday 5th January**  

1. 1.

• No Poker
    • 08:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 13:05 Laddies $5000 Freeroll (costing $5.50!!!)
    • 19:00 SO Paradise Safety Net
    • 19:00 Poker4Ever Freeroll
    • 20:00 SO Boss 50 Up Final
    • 21:00 Betfred Premier League
    • 21:00 Spin Palace $1000
    • 21:15 Laddies Cruise Freeroll
    • 03:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd

Re: **Poker Friday 5th January**

I may return to the tables tomorrow. GaF without knowing the set up' date=' structure etc, is it too late to enter the Betfred premier league or is it a best of?[/quote'] hi bri, you have only missed a couple so not a great loss,still 18 or so to go and done on a points system that everyone geets 5 points until 30th place i think and then the points go up so join in and enjoy:ok :ok

Re: **Poker Friday 5th January** You've given me a bit of a head start mate :tongue2 Here's the top 10 :nana :cow :nana :cow

League PositionNicknameTotal Points
1 Telepee 220
2 kidology 190
3 speed155 160
4 bertrand12 155
5 pokerprouk 155
6 jockey 150
7 monkeybutler 150
8 MFC 145
9 TTT51168 145
10 1thelizardking1 140
ALL results count ... which makes it harder to catch up .... though there are monthly prizes too :ok

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Friday 5th January** GaF I've voted for the betfred game but after watching the shambles that was the Ashes and then getting up at 5am I'm rather tired and have unregistered and will be having an early night :\

Re: **Poker Friday 5th January** rosco - not done anything with that yet - so you've hit lucky!!!! elmcroft - sorry mate - I HATE doing that to a PL'r, but I had no choice - with you sat just after me and the blinds as they were - it was kill or be killed!!!!!!!

rosco - not done anything with that yet - so you've hit lucky!!!! elmcroft - sorry mate - I HATE doing that to a PL'r, but I had no choice - with you sat just after me and the blinds as they were - it was kill or be killed!!!!!!!
its official GAF is now JJ Thieving little s*** he must be a scouser well played m8

Re: **Poker Friday 5th January** Cheers everyone :) Apparently $750 for the win :) I was shocked at how passive/weak everyone was on the final table, which is why I started trying to push everyone around (not you elm - I KNOW you wanted to stand up to me - fortunately you didn't get the chance ;) )- and when I got away with it I just kept going - everyone just seemed scared of going out - so I just played more and more manic - pulled some OUTRAGOUS bluffs off for big pots - nearly came unstuck at the end, but got there in the end :-)

Re: **Poker Friday 5th January** Well played on 50 up Gaf. :clap You were pushing the other 2 around when I had to go watch some programme on C4 (not sure who the bloke hosting it was ;) ), and when I popped back to check the result in the advert break I was just in time to see you finish the game off. Shameful in the Betfred game though. :spank Bet the table was glad you went out.!:zzz ;)

Cheers everyone :) Apparently $750 for the win :) i know all the winnings said $0.00 but i didn't actually think that was right have you got your money yet $750 i haven't got anything for 11th and i thought that was 1% which would be $25?????????