Party Poker - adviced required

typicalleedsfan

:@ Just had an email from PartyPoker: Our records show that that you have not logged in to your account for 180 days. A $$3.44 administration fee* has been charged to your inactive account. The next charge will be deducted from you account balance on: 02-Feb-2007. However, this fee will NOT be charged if your account, or any related account, is reactivated on or before 01-Feb-2007. Reactivating your account is easy: Just log in and place a cash wager, enter a tournament with a cash entry fee, or play a raked hand. *TERMS & CONDITIONS If you do not access your Account by "logging on" to your Account using your Account name and password for any period of 180 days, then after those 180 days (the "180 day grace period") your Account (and any related account with any ESP) will be deemed "Inactive". If your Account becomes Inactive, then the Company is entitled to charge you an administrative fee (the "Inactive Account Fee"). The Inactive Account Fee shall be deducted from your Account Balance at the end of each calendar month in accordance with the Inactive Account Fee Schedule. We will stop deducting the Inactive Account Fee from your Account Balance if your Account is re-activated. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our Customer Care team is available 24/7. Sincerely, Party Team [email protected] Not even sure if I have any account balance (and cant check as I'm at work) but has anyone else encountered this? Sounds like a poor way of operating, v poor customer service. If i'm not using their software they should be offering me money or incentives to return to them not charging me admin fees! Is this standard practice for poker companies? If there is no money in my account can they debit my cards or is it only if i have money in the account? I will be emailing them anyway but thought I'd share this - doesnt reflect well on them imo - but any advice would be appreciated. Cheers Happy new year btw

Re: Party Poker - adviced required Agree it's not good!!!! Have seen them do it before - is their "normal" policy!!! Suggest when you get home, you log on, play 1 raked hand, withdraw your full bablance and close your account!!!! I dont play Party anymore since they stole millions from the prize pool of their monster promotion which they cancelled with the US problems.......

Re: Party Poker - adviced required Think they sent me something like this ... as did Royal Vegas .... in both cases it was a reminder to me that I had some (small) amount of cash in them and I ought to play it out. Problem is when you've got $10 in a site where the minimum withdrawal is $50 - you have to build it up b4 withdrawing or lose it all.