• 13:05 Laddies $2500 Added
    • 19:00 SO Paradise Safety Net
    • 19:05 Laddies $2500 Added Rebuy
    • 20:00 SO Paradise PL League
    • 21:02 Pokerstars Limit Stud
    • 21:15 Ladbrokes Cruise Daily Freeroll
    • 02:00 Mansion $1000 Added
    • 03:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd

Re: **Poker Wednesday 3rd January** played in the Laddies $2500 Added 41/2hours later got down to the last 22 then in walks my brother in law who needs to order something on line ,concentration gone i go all in with A8s against JKo -straight comes in i'm out and bro in law says good you can order my stuff now:cry

Re: **Poker Wednesday 3rd January** Out of the PL league game. My QQ got busted by teaulc's K 10 suited then my KK got hammered by Joe's quad 3's! Now there's a PLer who keeps complaining about their luck..... I wonder if they want to swap with me *cough*teaulc*cough*. :lol :lol :lol

Re: **Poker Wednesday 3rd January** Should i fold AA next time ????? :wall Lost over half my stack slow playing AA - was flushed on the river. Struggled along for an hour and regained some chips and then lost out to another flush with AA against KQ to finish me off !! Not my night me thinks - Out 30th i think :\

Re: **Poker Wednesday 3rd January**

Out of the PL league game. My QQ got busted by teaulc's K 10 suited then my KK got hammered by Joe's quad 3's! Now there's a PLer who keeps complaining about their luck..... I wonder if they want to swap with me *cough*teaulc*cough*. :lol :lol :lol
very sorry mate but with you just betting single raises it was worth it,and i must admit my luck has changed with the new year:ok :dude and about time too

Re: **Poker Wednesday 3rd January** I take it Gaf that the table above is from tonights PL $1 challenge on Paradise? If so was wondering why my name wasnt there? Only came 22nd but was just curious. My KK got busted by Gazabroads 87 when he hit two pair on the river! Very harsh. What he was doing at the river with 87 i have no idea. Si

Re: **Poker Wednesday 3rd January** with his chip stack he is playing any 2 :) Damo

I take it Gaf that the table above is from tonights PL $1 challenge on Paradise? If so was wondering why my name wasnt there? Only came 22nd but was just curious. My KK got busted by Gazabroads 87 when he hit two pair on the river! Very harsh. What he was doing at the river with 87 i have no idea. Si

He is now, now he's got all of mine and morls chips. :) Btw Damo go win it for the mighty Leicester! :) Si
i flopped 2 pair and bet 600 the pot bet, he calls on a draw and hits......im suckered in an im out, its gazas night tonight me thinks:ok

I take it Gaf that the table above is from tonights PL $1 challenge on Paradise? If so was wondering why my name wasnt there? Only came 22nd but was just curious. My KK got busted by Gazabroads 87 when he hit two pair on the river! Very harsh. What he was doing at the river with 87 i have no idea. Si
Sorry mate - I remember adding you - don't know where you went :unsure Will put you in :ok

Re: **Poker Wednesday 3rd January** Out in 7th or 8th. Couldn't get into the final table with all the raising and not having a lot to go at. Picked my hand JKsuited and ran smack bang into Gazza's Aces! Hey - ho! Good game folks :clap