Greece - National Liga (Jan 6-7)

Saturday 6 January 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
OFI Crete v Atromitos (15:00 GMT)2.253.003.55106% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
PAOK v AEK Athens (17:00 GMT)3.453.202.50101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sunday 7 January 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Ionikos v Ergotelis Chania (13:00 GMT)2.303.003.60105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Kalamata v Kerkyra (13:00 GMT)2.203.004.00104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Panionios v Iraklis (15:00 GMT)2.403.003.30106% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Skoda Xanthi v Olympiakos (15:00 GMT)4.603.301.97103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Aris Thessaloniki v Larisa (17:00 GMT)2.113.204.30102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Panathinaikos v Egaleo Athen (17:00 GMT)1.187.0018.00105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals

Re: Greece - National Liga (Jan 6-7) Xanthi are undefeated home with 3-4-0, 6 goals scored and only 2 received. Olympiakos in 15 matches lost only 2, with Panathinaikos (0-1) and Chalkidona (0-1). I saw only one time how Xanthi plays, with Dinamo Bucuresti, in the qualifications for UEFA Cup, and I can't say just that they have serious trouble in defence and that GK is awful. I don't know if they've bought some new players, but if they didn't I will surely go on Olympiakos's victory .

Re: Greece - National Liga (Jan 6-7) Some useful infos about Xanthi-Olympiakos: Well Olympiakos new coach (Takis Lemonis) was the previews coach of Xanthi!He left them (Xanthi)...without reason...Ithink the only reason was the money of Olympiakos...and in the past he was player of Olympiakos.....! I think that Xanthi`s fans will have a fanatic atmosphere against him...and against all the team of Olympiakos!Very very difficult game for both teams...for me NO BET or Under 2.5 goals!! PAOK-AEK:Paok is my team...Another difficult game for us...We are very strong at home but something is going wrong this year!!Zikos and Emerson wiil not play for Aek....In my opinion we can win...BUT i think Under 2.5 goals is better!! Also Stay away from Panathinaikos...I hate this team as Olympiakos..... Sorry for my english...I hope to help you win money