Bad Language and abuse.

kevsul

Ok here goes with a run down of what happened. Playing the Laddies cruise, I am BB dealt K9os, 3 people in Flop is K 2 3 rainbow, guy next to me goes all in.. I assume he is just nicking the blinds, So I call as does one other, i am happy with what i see. up against only an open end straight draw he has a 4 5, to which he hits and i am out. so i say nh, and ask as to why all in on a straight draw. No reply. But a guy across the other side of the table just slings verbal abuse at me , Like will you F.O. Muppet, Go home you sad F**king loser, go F your mom, Wow why all this abuse in a freeroll and he is not even in the pot. At this stage Fenner's enter's my seat, and i wish him good luck, and say PL rules, (just in case he dont know who i am) To which this guy again throws more abuse like the first time at me. Now i find a freephone Number to laddies customer services, I speak to them and tell them of the abuse i have just recieved , they say they will look into it, and i ask will they send me an email as to the outcome. To which the reply was no as they can not tell me if they ban his chat as it's someone else's account , and comes under the data protection act.. Now i have only put this up as i have never had abuse like this before. the odd FO fish, Or another fcuking muppet, when i first started in poker. What I am asking guys and lady's would you report this or just let it go, Was i right to report him/her. Should i get a reply from there customer services as to an outcome on this. All the best Kev..:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.