Concept03

GaF

Re: Concept03 if you play the same opponents over and over again and you are sure they are keeping notes then yes you need to mix up your play (so live this is more applicable IMHO) online? not sure this applies - how many of us keep notes, and more importantly how many of our opponenets keep notes and how often do you see the same faces? and as alot of player multi table they are probably not even paying proper attention anyway. I think is more common with tourneys than cash - in a tounry raising with 78s as you would do with Aces is an interesting play that has merits because you need to continually win chips to stay ahead of the blinds - in cash the blinds are fixed and common wisdom is to wait for premium cards and/or cards in a good position and get paid of that way, not by mixing your play up. but yes why not raise 7 BB with Aces rather than the usual 3, or reriase with 88 rather than fold/flat call - i can see the merit in this every so often Damo

Re: Concept03 I am not sure the level matters that much - especially at uber levels - they raise and re-raise with all kinds of junk, so you can't even say that they are mixing it up, they are just LAAG I would think that at mid levels $2-$20 (BB) cash games then people do start to seriously look at other players - but then its muppet central again at $50+ Damo

I agree Damo - especially at the level most of us are playing at' date=' I dont think our opponents pay enough attention :ok[/quote']

Re: Concept03 in fact to easily answer you question, how many folks on here use PT/PO and use it properly? I don't, yet I do keep notes on people I would be interested in how many do (and obviously be default those that don't answer obviously don't use it - just to corroborate my theory ;)) Damo