BPP Year summary

GaF

I finish the year on top, but I haven't been the most consistent performer whist we have been running this, so who is it? Laidbackbloke spent 26 days as BPP :clap :clap Very closely followed by TheQuietMan who was top for 25 days :clap :clap then thecroc 22 days BurnleyJoe 17 days morlspin 14 days dave488 12 days GaF 10 days KevsHat 9 days ubermokey 7 days GazBlades 6 days MCFC66 4 days staffy 4 days Penelopeys 3 days I think LaidBackBloke can therefore successfully claim the title to have been the best PuntersLounge Tournament Player of 2006 (well that part of 2006 where BPP was running) Well done Neil :clap :clap :clap I think to have had such a large number of players achieve BPP shows the strength in depth we have now achieved in the poker section!!! Well done everyone :clap :clap :clap The highest 28 day ranking achieved by anyone is Morls phenomenal 873 poiints. Other highs of note are: Dave488 857 Points TQM 854 Points Kevshat 844 points thecroc 826 points ubermonkey 815 points GaF 800 points Hopefully we'll march onwards and upwards in 2007 to bigger and better things :cheers :cheers :drums :cheers :cheers