** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euro Ice Hockey: (2/1-5/1)

Re: Euro Ice Hockey: (2/1-5/1)

Friday 5 January 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Ambri v Kloten Flyers (18:45 GMT)2.354.502.35108%
Basel v Bern (18:45 GMT)3.204.601.90106%
Lugano v Gotteron (18:45 GMT)1.415.505.40108%
SCL Tigers v Zug (18:45 GMT)2.804.502.10106%
ZSC Lions v Servette (18:45 GMT)1.954.753.30103%

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday 5 January 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
EHC LIWEST Linz v EC Pasut VSV (18:15 GMT)2.254.502.46108%
EV Vienna Capitals v EC Red Bull Salzburg (18:15 GMT)2.554.502.28106%
HC TWK Innsbruck "Die Haie" v EC - KAC (18:15 GMT)2.004.502.90107%
HK Acroni Jesenice v Graz (18:15 GMT)1.624.804.20107%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey: (2/1-5/1) Linz - Pasut VSV: Linz have roster problems, 4 players sick from foodpoisoning, 4 players injured, and the manager has personal problems. Although most of those 8 players are supposed to play tonight this should make Linz weaker, so I try a bet on VSV. Vsv won last meet and looks to be in good form also. VSV at 2,50 (Bet365) Link about Linz: http://www.eishockey.org/?siid=1&sip=&sif=&pagetype=&arid=7019

Re: Euro Ice Hockey: (2/1-5/1) Jesenice - Graz: Jecenice at 1,66 (Bet365) Last meet between theese two ended 8-2, Graz have terrible form with 5 straight lost games, and are really weak away, 1-3-13 56-90. Jesenice have been strong at home lately, beat leaders Salzburg after ot last homegame. I find 1,66 a bit high and give it a try.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey: (2/1-5/1) Totally in agreement with you G: G. in the Jenesice - Grazz, Also it had in divided east mind. The Jesenice at house is a regular team but that usually gives some that another surprise. like the victory on the Salzburg by 4-3 in OT. On the other hand the Grazz abroad lowers very many the level, having obtained only one victory. I also go with Jesenice GL!

Re: Euro Ice Hockey: (2/1-5/1) If somebody wants to raise the quote to make a combo, watching in Slovakia I have seen the party of the Kosice - Mikulas. Kosice in house is very trustworthy (although never there is nothing surely already we know.), a 14-3 are its balance in house, whereas the Mikulas abroad has a 1-16, the quote is not great thing but in combo it can be quite feasible. Quote of the combo at @1.85. GL

Re: Euro Ice Hockey: (2/1-5/1) Sönderjylland - Aab 2,50 (Nordicbet) Aab holds second place, and have won 4/5 of their latest, only lost was to first placed Herning last round. Aab are a strong team that many held as favourites before this season, but their weak start will propably mean that they can´t catch Herning. Sönderjylland is a good team, at 4th place, and should be taken seriously, they are also strong at home. Reason for this bet is that I hold Aab as the better team and also cause they have won 2/2 against Sönderjylland this season. In my eyes Aab are favourites to win this, and 2,50 is way higher than i expected. Sönderj. home: 8-2-3 51-33 Aab away: 6-1-5 34-41

Re: Euro Ice Hockey: (2/1-5/1) I got lucky yesterday with Djurgarden so I'll try something similar today. My bet is: Karlovy Vary - Trinec Karlovy Vary to win first period (2.50 @ Stanjames) In last eight home games Karlovy Vary won first period in six of them and drew in the other two. Trinec mostly played draws in first periods of last couple of matches, but: in last 7 matches they remained scoreless in first period 6 times. And the plus is that Karlovy Vary are rather good home team. Hopefully, that would be enough to win this bet.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey: (2/1-5/1) Czech Extraliga - Ice Hockey 05/01/2007 Kladno - Slavia P. Pick: over 5.5 goals Odds: 1.65 Bookmaker: Interwetten Stake: 6/10 Kladno and Slavia are the most offensive teams in Czech hockey league. Kladno scored 132 goals in 37 matches which is 3.56 per game and Slavia scored 128 which is 3.45 per game. But this is not the only thing that made me to take this bet. Their defense is giving too many opportunities for goals to their opponents and these two teams belong among the teams that have worst defense in the league. Kladno conceded 130 goals (3.51 per game) and Slavia 118 goals (3.20 per game) Kladno finished 7 from last 10 with 6 or more goals and Sparta had 8 overs in last 10 matches. Both teams are high scoring and have bad defense, so high scoring match is very likely in my opinion.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey: (2/1-5/1) For today I have cautious other parties well: Switzerland - NLA Lugano - F. Gotteron Luggano in 4th position of the league with a 11-3 in its track faces the Gotteron, with a poor balance abroad. the visitors lower enough whole numbers when they play outside his track and Lugano must win today to follow in PLAY OFFS. Czech Rep. - Extaleague Plzen - Vsetin Plzen, penultimate against Vsetin, last classified. Duel between both worse teams of the league in which the local team must prevail since the Vsetin outside its track has only harvested 2 victories. The Plzen in its track is where usually it removes more points and for that reason I believe that today it will follow with that tonic and it will prevail the visitors. If we combined both parties we have one quote of @1.89 so I will go behind schedule with this. GL! (Sorry for traduction, but I made it with google :D)

Re: Euro Ice Hockey: (2/1-5/1) Well. today it is the day of the hockey: D I am watching a party of the Austrian league. Insbruck - KAC Insbruck with a 9-6 as local they face the KAC that takes a 3-13 abroad. Of this party that to my to seem this very even at the most or. maybe would be 60-40 for the Insbruck. Surprise me that they give to Insbruck, @1.90 by his victory. It seems to me too high considering the poor balance that takes the visitors outside their field. Somebody has information about this match? There are injuries in the premises? I would like that you gave to your opinions. Thanks!

Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventStoczniowiec Gdansk - Zaglebie Sosnowiec
SelectionStoczniowiec Gdansk -0.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date05/01/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.71 (Back)
ReasoningIt's great opportunity for Stoczniowiec to take revenge for that embarassing defeat 1:5 at home ice against Zaglebie.It was 17.11.2006.Both teams in this period of seson are in rather average form.Those are mid table teams and have problems to keep it up with Cracovia and Tychy.At home ice Stoczniowiec should have advantage as Zaglebie is pretty crap away with only 3 wins so far.Stoczniowiec has full squad.No injuries so coach has 4 full lines to play with.Zaglebie on the other hand has some injury problems and few players may not be fully fit to play.All in all Stoczniowiec looks better here.

Well. today it is the day of the hockey: D I am watching a party of the Austrian league. Insbruck - KAC Insbruck with a 9-6 as local they face the KAC that takes a 3-13 abroad. Of this party that to my to seem this very even at the most or. maybe would be 60-40 for the Insbruck. Surprise me that they give to Insbruck, @1.90 by his victory. It seems to me too high considering the poor balance that takes the visitors outside their field. Somebody has information about this match? There are injuries in the premises? I would like that you gave to your opinions. Thanks!
Maybe not much help, but betting company Admiral (Austria) have 1,75 for Innsbruck, so 1,90 looks high. About AIK-Nybro: AIK at around 1,50 is no bet for me. AIK have played bad for a while, and cant reach playoffs, while Nybro have to fight for points to avoid being sent down from Allsvenskan. Possible bet may be Nybro +1,5 at around 1,90 -2,00.

About AIK-Nybro: AIK at around 1' date='50 is no bet for me. AIK have played bad for a while, and cant reach playoffs, while Nybro have to fight for points to avoid being sent down from Allsvenskan. Possible bet may be Nybro +1,5 at around 1,90 -2,00.[/quote'] Ok ! No bet for me in this match :) Thx G:G! GL !

Re: Euro Ice Hockey: (2/1-5/1) Ehc Basel - Bern at 1,90 (Centrebet) Basel at last place, but pretty good at home, although not recently, have lost 7 last games, including 3 homegames. Bern at 2nd place, lost at home to Lugano last game, before that 4 straigth wins, and beat Basel away in November, 3-0. This is purely based on form and position in the table, for me 1,90 for Bern looks like a valuebet. I´ll also go for Lugano, I agree with Djalmha about that one. In Denmark also Herning and Rödovre looks like winners, odds around 1,65. Innsbruck at 1,90 looks good, but I get the feeling I´m missing something there, why is the odds so high?

Re: Euro Ice Hockey: (2/1-5/1) inn-kac results this year(2006/07) 08/12-06 EHL HC Innsbruck vs. KAC Klagenfurt 3:5 12/11-06 EHL KAC Klagenfurt vs. HC Innsbruck 1:4 15/10-06 EHL HC Innsbruck vs. KAC Klagenfurt 3:1 05/10-06 EHL KAC Klagenfurt vs. HC Innsbruck 3:4

Re: Euro Ice Hockey: (2/1-5/1) Only one bet for me in DEL this evening: Hamburg Freezers - Frankfurt Lions I think that the Freezers will have the better cards for that match. Both met 3 times this season and Hamburg won all of the Home Rounds versus Frankfurt (3-2 and 3-1). The last Clash they had was one day before Christmas and Frankfurt won at home after overtime 3-2. But they lost the last 3 Rounds in a row and Hamburg won versus Cologne and Nuremberg. Two important vicotries to enter the playoffs. The Lions miss Patrick Lebeau the canadian lonterm injury and Jason Young.Both are important for the frontline of Frankfurt. But they bought Henderson from Augsburg Panthers.He´s also a good forward but not as good as Lebeau. Frankfurt shoot only 6 goals in 3 Rounds,and only 3.11 goals per Away Round in Average. But a over/under 5.5 bet is too risky imo. My punt is Hamburg to beat Frankfurt in the 4th match at ColorLine Arena/Hamburg. tip: - Hamburg Freezers to win - Hamburg will win after all (incl. Penalty) :ok

Jesenice - Graz: Jecenice at 1,66 (Bet365) Last meet between theese two ended 8-2, Graz have terrible form with 5 straight lost games, and are really weak away, 1-3-13 56-90. Jesenice have been strong at home lately, beat leaders Salzburg after ot last homegame. I find 1,66 a bit high and give it a try.
I agree about Jesenice beeing stronger team and I'm goining to pick them winning first period at 2.00 (Bwin). I think they will put pressure on out-of-form Graz from the beginnig and should take an early lead. :hope

Re: Euro Ice Hockey: (2/1-5/1) I just can´t quit... A pure stats bet with odds that catched my eye, high risk warning. Mestis, Finland: KOO-VEE - K-Vantaa KOO-VEE at 2,55 (Bet 365) Both teams in bad form, but what sticks out is that k-vantaa looks a lot worse, lost to last placed u20 with 4-0, and then to 12/13 placed FPS with 5-1. I know that u20 propably was stronger than usual, but loosing to FPS 5-1 is really bad, and scoring only one goal against those two teams does not look good. Koovee have lost to stronger teams, and have won both earlier meetings with k-vantaa this season. 2,55 is worth a shot, but not with a big stake.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey: (2/1-5/1) Found a fun bet.. Swedish div 1 F. (third division hockey, yay) Olofström - Gislaved This is a game between number 3 and number 6 but they're still worlds apart since the home team has 50 pts and the away team has 28. Also the goal difference is very different: 112-89 for the home team (awesome offensive) and 68-81 (some of the worst offensive in the div) for Gislaved. Olofström has a total record of 14-7-4 and Gislaved 9-1-15! Olofström has far far better stats, home-ice... The odds is too high for me to pass on. Olofström @ 1.65 with nordicbet

Found a fun bet.. Swedish div 1 F. (third division hockey, yay) Olofström - Gislaved This is a game between number 3 and number 6 but they're still worlds apart since the home team has 50 pts and the away team has 28. Also the goal difference is very different: 112-89 for the home team (awesome offensive) and 68-81 (some of the worst offensive in the div) for Gislaved. Olofström has a total record of 14-7-4 and Gislaved 9-1-15! Olofström has far far better stats, home-ice... The odds is too high for me to pass on. Olofström @ 1.65 with nordicbet
Olofström - Gislaved 5-2 FT :cow Now... :beer