• 19:00 SO Paradise Safety Net
    • 19:30 SO Paradise Poker League
    • 19:30 Virgin Million Miles
    • 19:40 Ladbrokes Cruise Added
    • 20:00 Hendon Mob League
    • 20:00 Paddy Power Irish Open
    • 20:00 Stan James Grand Prix
    • 21:15 Laddies Daily Cruise Freeroll

Re: **Poker Tuesday 2nd January** 4 big tournies on 4 different sites starting within 30 mins of one another - apologies now, but I'll be ignoring chatboxes!!!! :loon So may I say to you all now "Evening all", "nh", "gl", "ul - gg", "ouch" etc..... Just 191 entries in the ($5500) laddies cruise added so far :ok

Re: **Poker Tuesday 2nd January**

4 big tournies on 4 different sites starting within 30 mins of one another - apologies now, but I'll be ignoring chatboxes!!!! :loon So may I say to you all now "Evening all", "nh", "gl", "ul - gg", "ouch" etc..... Just 191 entries in the ($5500) laddies cruise added so far :ok
the added value is only for the winner by the looks of it, just to point out to everyone:ok

Re: **Poker Tuesday 2nd January** 68 voted in the Virgin Million Miles :loon :loon (with everyone who hasn't voted, probably over 100 PL'rs in it :loon) Just getting to work on BPP - might be a while :loon :loon (TRNMF goes above me with 21st or better :ok gl mate)

68 voted in the Virgin Million Miles :loon :loon (with everyone who hasn't voted, probably over 100 PL'rs in it :loon) Just getting to work on BPP - might be a while :loon :loon (TRNMF goes above me with 21st or better :ok gl mate)
Made it to 21st somehow:eek was beginning to think i'd never make BPP, and even though it's probably just for one day i'm over the moon.:nana :cow

Re: **Poker Tuesday 2nd January** Feeling wide awake (thanks to jetlag) and foolish (probably also thanks to jetlag) so I'm playing the Mansion $100 buy-in $100,000 guaranteed tournament. 498 players, so almost 100% overlay. Wish me luck, if anybody's awake. Top 54 get paid.

I'm in too :ok
I have jetlag as an excuse. What's yours? Good luck. I'm down to 1240 chips but have a maniac at my table who's won a couple of lucky large pots, so I'm hoping to get hold of his chips before anybody else does.