Free No Limit Hold'em Poker Client/Server Software

Hi, i have a few housemates who want to set up a networked game of Poker at home and i need some software, The only ones i have found now is Poker Maverns (which is a shareware version that doesn't let you play no-limit), and PokerApp, which graphics are terrible and it doesn't let you raise what you want. Does anybody know of any free No Limit Poker Client Server software which we could use? Your help would be very appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Free No Limit Hold'em Poker Client/Server Software Pretty much all Poker Sites have "Play money" tables which you can play on - of course this is internet based, not networked based, but if you have Internet access, I dont see why you cant use this to play against one another. Most of the big sites have a "dot net" site which is playmoney only .... for example www.pokerstars.net, www.partypoker.net www.mansion.net - they used to use these to advertise in the US where they couldn't advertise their dot com sites......

Re: Free No Limit Hold'em Poker Client/Server Software 1) Shouldn't be a problem - there are networks where there is no IP checking (e.g. Boss skins such as Virgin and poker.co.uk) 2) That's a bit trickier on the play money tables - if it's exactly 5 of you, then you can get a 5 seat Cash table on Boss no problem. If you want tournaments (or 3/4 players), may be worth trying Prima - they will let you set up private tables from 25c (not free - but not expensive).