Happy Newyear

Penelopeys

Hey all ... I have given myself a break from poker most of december and I probably will for the rest of 2006 too. Have had different things to deal with here, and needed some time off to sort out other stuff... and to enjoy life offline a bit :D It has done me a world of good :eek :ok However... been reading PL anyway... and I am very pleased to see how well PL poker players have been doing recently... practically winning everything they're participating in :eek :clap :clap :clap :clap It shows us how much we, as a whole, have improved poker wise... thanks to every member on here :clap :clap I am sure I will soon be back in "Poker form" and be able to participate as much as the rest of you. I am very proud...and I feel very lucky to be part of such a great community as Punters Lounge :D I hope all of you have had a great christmas... and I wish all of you a HAPPY NEWYEAR :cheers :cheers See you at the tables soon :ok XX Pene

Re: Happy Newyear I'll echo the sentiments. Happy New Year to everyone. I hope you all havea safe and entertaining night tonight and tomorrow we can all start afresh on the poker scene and make 2007 our most profitable and enjoyable. And I might make an effort to take part in PL events :tongue2

Re: Happy Newyear Happy new year to everyone! Among my achievements in 2006 was to stumble across PL, and it has been a pleasant surprise to find a forum where not only is there a wealth of information, but there is also none of the vicious flamewars that are so common on the net. Here's to more success at the poker tables for everyone in 2007. :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: Happy Newyear

:cow :nana Happy New Year to All at PL:nana :cow

One full year now under my belt on here and I don't know what I used to do without it. Hope this year fetches the forum, as a whole, great success in everything we do. :hope Good Luck everybody:hope

Re: Happy Newyear

Thank you for all the help, advice, support and the many many laughs I have enjoyed at the tables this year! Love being a PL member and look forward to actually meeting some of you this year!!:ok Also a big thank you to Gaf, Paul Ross and all the mods for securing such great value tournaments for us to enjoy. It is much appreciated by all:clap:clap:clap And just for Mr V ( a one time only) UP THE VALE!!!!!! ;) HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE