Scott "Online Ace" Fischman's STT Challenge

GaF

Poker Player Mag in January 2007 claimed to have trialed his strategy successfully, Turning $100 into $126, in a very small sample (3x$10 STT, 1x$20 STT and 1x$50 STT). I thought it would be good if PuntersLounge members could trial a rolled out/larger sample .... so if you want to trail 10 x STT's (all at the same limit) for this strategy, please do so and post your results here...... In summary (extremely high level summary), The Beginning Raise 5xBB with JJ, QQ, KK, AA and AK. Call in an un-raised pot with any other pair and any suited Ace The Middle Attack the shorter stacks with raises of 2.5 times the BB If you have 8 BB or less, look for spots to push all in The endgame Use all in pushes to pile pressure onto the other players. Risk going out on the bubble for the chance to win. Will put a bit more "flesh" on this when I have a chance :ok

Re: Scott "Online Ace" Fischman's STT Challenge thats only a 14.5% ROI - did they elaborate as to single/multi tabling - whether it was full or short tables etc can you expand on early/middle/late etc to give us a better idea Cheers Damo ps its a very small sample size...... LOL pps where is the system from? anyone know if it is in more depth online?

Poker Player Mag in January 2007 claimed to have trialed his strategy successfully, Turning $100 into $126, in a very small sample (3x$10 STT, 1x$20 STT and 1x$50 STT). I thought it would be good if PuntersLounge members could trial a rolled out/larger sample .... so if you want to trail 10 x STT's (all at the same limit) for this strategy, please do so and post your results here...... In summary (extremely high level summary), The Beginning Raise 5xBB with JJ, QQ, KK, AA and AK. Call in an un-raised pot with any other pair and any suited Ace The Middle Attack the shorter stacks with raises of 2.5 times the BB If you have 8 BB or less, look for spots to push all in The endgame Use all in pushes to pile pressure onto the other players. Risk going out on the bubble for the chance to win. Will put a bit more "flesh" on this when I have a chance :ok

Re: Scott "Online Ace" Fischman's STT Challenge This is absolutely retarded! And with a sample size of 9!!!!!!!!!! Of course it's possible to win money on SNG's by playing like a machine but it's not optimal in any way. Call in an un-raised pot with any other pair and any suited Ace

Re: Scott "Online Ace" Fischman's STT Challenge limping with PP is not that bad especially from LP with limpers in front of you (dependant on blinds etc) - especially middle pairs 77-1010, its a cheap way to hit a monster flop and get paid of by the womble UTG who has limped Ax sooted and has hit his ace vs your trips however limping random Ax is a bad play IMHO - what are you hoping to hit an Ace? how good is it when you kicker is a 4? Damo

. Call in an un-raised pot with any other pair and any suited Ace

Re: Scott "Online Ace" Fischman's STT Challenge yeah, but most of the time, all you'll hit is another Ace, then be raised 3 or 4 x BB and left with a difficult choice. You could be ahead, but have no certainty. I junk them against any other raise