CD Poker

AJ

Got the below from them, anyone else got one, or any idea what the requirements may be to clear it

Hi Alan, Are you enjoying playing in CDPoker's play money games? Are you ready to get into a whole new world of real action? Then we have great news for you! Your username [removed - AJ] was picked at our players' raffle giving you the chance to receive an Instant Bonus!!! Alan, you are just one step away from experiencing the thrill and rush of playing online poker at CDPoker. All you have to do is make a $10 minimum deposit and start playing with a $25 real money balance. In order to receive your free $15 bonus, simply contact the online customer care team by clicking on the "online support" icon once your deposit has been approved and they will be more than happy to credit you accordingly! Winning Wishes, CDPoker support Team [email protected] ----------------------------------------------- * Please note: The bonus is credited to the bonus balance and will be released when the required CDpoints are accumulated. Please allow up to 72 hours for bonus credits and tournament eligibility.

Re: CD Poker look what i got lol Hi james, Are you enjoying playing in CDPoker's play money games? Are you ready to get into a whole new world of real action? Then we have great news for you! Your username (*****) was picked at our players' raffle giving you the chance to receive an Instant Bonus!!! james, you are just one step away from experiencing the thrill and rush of playing online poker at CDPoker. All you have to do is make a $10 minimum deposit and start playing with a $25 real money balance. In order to receive your free $15 bonus, simply contact the online customer care team by clicking on the "online support" icon once your deposit has been approved and they will be more than happy to credit you accordingly! Winning Wishes, CDPoker support Team [email protected] maybe worth doing though

Re: CD Poker Personally, with CD Poker, I'd forget it. I took them up on a deposit offer a while back and started playing low-limit cash tables to clear it. However, it didn't take long for me to realise I was never going to make it within their specified time frame. To make matters worse, after not playing there for a while, I checked back into my account and found the number of points needed to get the bonus had been INCREASED! :@ I sent them an e-mail asking what was going on and their response was that they needed to do this to maintain a competitive edge! Aye, right! Scaring customers off won't keep you ahead of the competition!! :loon

Re: CD Poker I have sent the following email and will post the reply I think you are misleading customers you say the following ' all you have to do is make a $10 minimum deposit and start playing with a $25 real money balance." Which to me means that the $15 bonus will be instantly deposited and you can play with it straight away Then at the bottom you state '* Please note: The bonus is credited to the bonus balance and will be released when the required CDpoints are accumulated. Please allow up to 72 hours for bonus credits and tournament eligibility. Well do you get the bonus now or when you get enough points, I think you need to be more clearer in your marketing...

Re: CD Poker ear James, Thank you for contacting CD Poker. Still Glezil here from the Support Team and it is my pleasure to be of service to you again. First of all, please accept our deepest apologies for the confusion with regard the Terms and Conditions written at the bottom part of the promotional mail. Please be advised that it only applies to regular First Deposit Bonus that are being issued in the Pending Bonus Balance. In this particular offer that you received, once you make a $10 minimum deposit, your first deposit bonus will automatically be credited to your pending bonus balance and then an additional $15 bonus will be credited to your real account's balance. James, as soon as you made your first deposit, you will need to contact our Online Support for them to issue the $15 bonus and for you to start playing with it. We look forward to see you at the tables soon and we wish you luck! :clap :clap :clap :clap