King George VI Sweepstake

GaF

Anyone else playing this at Laddies? First place is worth $178.52 (Total prize pool is $595) - however, the sweepstake prizes are worth $2500 - if you get to the final table, I would suggest your objective is not to win but to get a good horse in the race :ok

King George VI Chase Sweepstake Tournament In honour of this Boxing day's Kempton showpiece Ladbrokes Poker will be giving away $2,500 in our special King George VI Chase Sweepstake Tournament - a $5 QB Tournament with 2,000 starting chips and 5 minute blinds. The King George VI Chase is one of the most prestigious steeplechase events in the racing calender. The 3 mile race was first run in 1937 to commemorate the ascension of King George VI and this year will be the 55th running. Many great horses have run and won the King Georgie VI Chase, with the honour roll including Desert Orchid, Arkle, Wayward Lad and recently by the legendary Best Mate. To take part in this fantastic sweepstake all you need to do is place in the the top 9 of the sweepstake tournament at 10:30am GMT and your finishing position will correspond to the racecard number of a horse in the King George VI Chase e.g. 5th place in the tournament means you have drawn horse number 5 for the sweepstake. The payout will be places 1,2,3 in the big race: 1st - $1250 2nd -$750 3rd - $500 The runners are: 1. Ballycassidy - 2. Commercial Flyer - 3. Exotic Dancer - 4. Kauto Star - 5. Monets Garden - 6. Monkerhostin - 7. Ollie Magern - 8. Puntal - 9. Racing Demon - And as an added bonus.... The King George VI Chase ADDED Money Bounty Tournament Ladbrokes Poker will also be holding a $5 Freezeout tournament with $500 ADDED money and a $250 Bounty - Knock out KingGeorgeVI and earn a $250 bounty! This will take place at 14:05 GMT and will have 2,000 chips 15 minute blinds. What better way to enjoy the Sport of Kings this Boxing Day than with Ladbrokes Poker? Terms And Conditions King George VI Sweepstake Tournament If your horse is a non-runner a $100 bonus will be credited to your poker account In the event of the race being abandoned the $2,500 sweepstake prize money will be ADDED to the prize pool of a tournament to be scheduled for that evening. This will be communicated to players via onsite messaging and the player forum In the event of a dead heat for a placing the prize money will be combined and distributed equally amongst those tied for the place If your horse places and is subsequently disqualified in a stewards enquiry the AMENDED result will count i.e. sweepstake prizes will be distributed according to the official BHB result on the day Payouts will be made approximately one hour after the race has finished Normal Ladbrokes Poker MTT rules apply The Poker Managers decision is final King George VI Chase Bounty Tournament In the event of a split pot for the bounty the $250 prize money will be distributed evenly between the tied players Normal Ladbrokes Poker MTT rules apply The Poker Managers decision is final
Latest odds on Betfair are: 1. Ballycassidy - 370 2. Commercial Flyer - 90 3. Exotic Dancer -22 4. Kauto Star - 1.62 5. Monets Garden - 6.2 6. Monkerhostin - 24 7. Ollie Magern - 50 8. Puntal -420 9. Racing Demon -9.2

Re: King George VI Sweepstake Oh well finished in 12th..i know i didn't have to push then but with the blinds so big i would have had to have done soon. I was hoping i wouldn't get called as i only pushed with strong hands which i always showed afterwards. An enjoyable game though :clap