Focus Game Saturday 23rd December

GaF

Re: Focus Game Saturday 23rd December I won't be playing anyway because it's an all-day festive pub crawl. :cheers Go for the early Betway freeroll and that'll let everyone out to shop or get pissed!! :ok Merry christmas everyone - in case this is the last time I'm on here sober before the 25th Dec. :beer:zzz:beer Been a pleasure playing poker with you all. :notworthy TQM p.s - what's the focus game for xmas day? :lol

Re: Focus Game Saturday 23rd December

Is the APAT game out? Might be good to see a $20ish buy-in for those who prefer that type of game...
It's only for APAT members ..... although sub is only £5, I don't view it as inclusive, so it is out I'm afraid (especially this far into the leaderboard)

How About the Virgin Freeroll. Then for those out early:gimme:gimme :beer:beer:beer:beer:gimme:cheers:cheers:cheers
I'd have loved to choose the virgin freeroll - even with other events ....... it's against the rules though, so not an option :sad

Re: Focus Game Saturday 23rd December Ok - TO keep things simple, and as I imagine a lot are getting totally sloshed on Saturday Night, will go for the .......... EDIT Forget that - the Happy Saturday isn't in the lobby yet - not taking a chance with it ..... am looking for an alternative early game......

Lets go HORSE :ok Final practice before Tuesdays Hendon Mob game ;-) Pokerstars 11:45 AM GMT (06:45 ET) $3 + 30c HORSE :ok
i would love to as i like horse,BUT,if i play a divorce would quickly be on the cards as it is on too early in the day:sad