• 19:00 Betway $500 Added
    • 19:00 SO Paradise Safety Net
    • 20:20 Ladbrokes WSOP and $1000 Bounty Added
    • 20:30 Pacific Poker VirginRadio Aussie Millions Final
    • 21:00 Betfred Premier League
    • 21:00 Spin Palace $1000
    • 02:00 Mansion $1000 Added
    • 03:00 Mansion $5000 Added

Re: **Poker Friday 22nd December** Christmas has come early at William Hill William Hill are guaranteeing a huge £15,000 in their Christmas Special Tournament this Friday night (22nd December). As an additional bonus, we are taking absolutely no administration fee from the buy-in. This is a thank you to all our players for their loyalty, especially those who may have experienced slight technical difficulties last weekend. With just 2,000 places up for grabs and a £5 buy-in, the guaranteed prize pool of £15,000 ensures a £5,000 overlay. The tournament begins at 20:30 UK time on Friday night and is sure to fill up early; look out for WILLIAM HILL SPECIAL in the MTT lobby.

Re: **Poker Friday 22nd December**

I'm in the 16:05 Laddies Chip Set Challenge ($10 + $1) - 5000 starting chips and 20 minute blinds :ok
2 hours in and my first premium pair spells disaster .... I'm gutted with the way I went out ....... but happy he shoved ..... honest ..... he's a muppet and loses - I'm not an I win - he might have got lucky this time, but he'll give it back to me with interest ...... I don't mind .................... HONEST!!!! ** Game ID 647695424 starting - 2006-12-22 18:00:18 ** Chip Set Challenge[1131784]:Table 1 [Hold em] (200.00|400.00 No Limit - MTT) Real Money - armstrong73 sitting in seat 1 with $5216.47 - Barbie_a2m sitting in seat 2 with $6043.71 - rosco26 sitting in seat 3 with $8243.24 - Telepe sitting in seat 4 with $6585.00 - GrimReaper1 sitting in seat 5 with $11188.21 - TheGodfather sitting in seat 6 with $7783.76 - larsson68 sitting in seat 7 with $11220.00 - figgegson sitting in seat 8 with $13992.54 - Simon811979 sitting in seat 9 with $3053.38 [Dealer] - klubba sitting in seat 10 with $13981.50klubba posted the small blind - $100.00armstrong73 posted the big blind - $200.00 ** Dealing card to Telepe: King of Hearts, King of Spades Barbie_a2m folded rosco26 folded Telepe raised - $800.00 GrimReaper1 folded TheGodfather folded larsson68 folded figgegson folded Simon811979 folded klubba went all-in - $13981.50 armstrong73 folded Telepe went all-in - $5785.00 klubba shows: 8 of Diamonds, Jack of Hearts ** Dealing the flop: Jack of Clubs, Jack of Diamonds, 3 of Hearts ** Dealing the turn: 2 of Diamonds ** Dealing the river: 5 of Spades klubba wins $13370.00 from the main pot End of game 647695424

Re: **Poker Friday 22nd December** Didn't really know where to post this but...just played a $25 super turbo 6 seater on Betfair and with 4 left was down to 75 chips.:cry Four all ins in a row put me back in it with 1000 chips...then another three or four all ins in a row (including a spectacular 23 :tongue2 winning with a pair of twos) and the game was won. I just had to tell somebody about it...absolutely amazing game.:D

2 hours in and my first premium pair spells disaster .... I'm gutted with the way I went out ....... but happy he shoved ..... honest ..... he's a muppet and loses - I'm not an I win - he might have got lucky this time, but he'll give it back to me with interest ...... I don't mind .................... HONEST!!!!
*Sniff, sniff, sniff......* Can anyone else smell a bad beat whinge? :tongue2 Feel for you though mate.... :\

Re: **Poker Friday 22nd December** Have missed the Ladbrokes WSOP tourney as forgot had insufficient funds in there, only an old card registered and couldn't seem to sort a new one in time. Good Luck to everyone who is in :hope Then registered for the focus game and it took me two minutes to fathom why my name wasn't listed - so for me as well as everyone else, once again, I am elmaamul on Betfred. :ok

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Friday 22nd December** Having finished work at 0700 and going straight to Lakeside to do my xmas shopping :unsure I am now recuperating with a stella and am ready for the focus game :ok

Having finished work at 0700 and going straight to Lakeside to do my xmas shopping :unsure I am now recuperating with a stella and am ready for the focus game :ok
Gazza, Got a wee pressie at work today - 2 stella half-pint glasses!!! (had to be drink orientated) :cheers They're great! :ok TQM

Re: **Poker Friday 22nd December** still in but have folded ace/ace club/spade when 3 hearts hit the flop and turn:wall :wall he was bb and only us 2 left so thinking did i play that right or should i have gone all in preflop? will never know as he raised big on river :cry

still in but have folded ace/ace club/spade when 3 hearts hit the flop and turn:wall :wall he was bb and only us 2 left so thinking did i play that right or should i have gone all in preflop? will never know as he raised big on river :cry
Looking back do you feel it was the right play? If you do then it doesn't matter, you did the right thing.