Betfair Service Update and 50% Tourney Refunds

GaF

Had this email from Betfair - sounds promising - I am starting to get used to the software now :ok

Over the last few weeks we've been working hard to resolve technical problems that have caused some of our players to experience delays and disconnections on our new software. Today we're pleased to announce that these issues appear to have been fully resolved and we're back up to full speed. As a result, tournaments are now running without delay, disconnections should be minimal and you'll experience noticably smoother gameplay. Remember, you've still got 12 days left to take advantage of our huge Sit & Go promotion. We're offering you a 50% refund on all your Sit & Go tournament fees until the 31st of December. With our latest developments you should be able to take full advantage of our improved tournament play and get some fantastic value along the way! Since the launch of New Betfair Poker we have been asking you what we can do to improve your poker software. In response we've already planned our next set of improvements which will be available in January, and will kick start a very exciting 2007 at Betfair Poker. Please email us with any of your comments, ideas or opinions at [email protected]. Thank you for your continued loyalty to Betfair Poker, and the wealth of feedback you have collectively provided during an important time. Your Sincerely, sign.gifHead of Poker

Re: Betfair Service Update and 50% Tourney Refunds I've stuck with it from the start - dropping to sleep between hands in some of the STT's . :zzz But as I mentioned (somewhere on here) when they first moved away from the crypto site - they have the power, and (i should imagine) financial clout to make it one of the best sites around. My suggestion to them now is to get hand histories available :ok