** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 19-22/12

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 19-22/12

OK, I'll try one too. Färjestad - Brynäs - Färjestad usually wins against Brynäs at home (8 straight wins to be exact) - Center Esa Pirnes is back and should boost the teams PP which hasn't been great lately. - Brynäs are missing Niklas Bäckström, 34 points, and a couple of other decent players.(Bäckström basically means everything to Brynäs) - Brynäs have ten straight games without a win in regulation time. - I actually saw Brynäs last game against HV71(4-5) live, and their defense looked very sloppy. I'm giving Färjestad the great chances to win this one. I'll use Herning as a banker. Färjestad/Herning 2.17@3bwin 5/10 Also backing HV71 5/10
Got this one right anyway. 4-1 Färjestad. Our danish friends are up 2-0:clap edit: 7-1 Mora is just sick...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 19-22/12 1/3 for me...:sad Hoping for Herning to save the day. Congrats everyone who backed Frölunda :clap HV 71 : You make me sick :$ Burran: GL with your double :hope Chiqo: is there any games in Del that ends under 5,5? Looks like a safebet !

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 19-22/12 Thanks for Herning, Bamse :ok Allsvenskan 20/12 Hammarby - SSK Hammarby +2,5 1,76 (Bet365) Two teams in very different situations. Hammarby in desperat need of points to avoid relegation both direct and via playoff. Södertälje nicely positioned at 2nd in the ladder, already through to playoffs, given that not something very odd happens. That maybe the answer to why Södertälje lost last game at home 0-1 after ot to a Björklöven team with severe roster problems, reports indicate that Södertälje was taking it easy and already were on christmas break. Hammarby, on the other hand, played well against Nyköping away, lost 3-5 in a close game, a pretty good result away against Allsvenskan´s no form team. Hammarby does not loose with big margin at home very often, in fact they have not yet lost over this line at home this season. I think that a motivated Hammarby vs a Södertäje on vacation have a huge chance to make this line, and I like this odds. Hammarby home: 4-3-5 39-43 Södertälje away: 8-2-2 41-23 Last 5 Hammarby: 2-1-2 13- 16 Last 5 Södertälje: 4-0-1 16-3

One DEL Match tonight. Hamburg Freezers - Krefeld Pinguine Hamburg and Krefeld are neighboors in the actual ladder in DEL. Freezers started great and go down after some crises, Krefeld started worst and became more and more better this season.Now Krefeld sit in the 9th and Hamburg in 10th of DEL. Krefeld shoot 15 goals in the last both rounds,Hamburg 7 goals. My punt in this match is a over 5.5 Hamburg have the 6th worst Defense (104 received goals).But I can´t see a winner in this match.Maybe Hamburg after all (incl. OT and P). good luck
3-4 a.OT :nana

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 19-22/12 Chiqo: Like I asked yesterday, is there any games that end under in Del? I tailed you again, got the over at 1,52 :ok Question: Can you please give an indication about what odds you think are playable?

Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventNaprzod Janow - KH sanok (Poland)
Selectionover 6.5
Strength10/10
Date20/12/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.95 (Back)
ReasoningI don't usually bet on uder/over.I'm doing this not so many times.But today I just have to. :) Handicap for Janow is set at -2.5 and it seems ok when you look at Sanok form and results.But Janow is in not so great form either right now.More to that they had always problems with Sanok during this season.Only at the beginning of the season they trashed Sanok 9:2 and after that matches between these two teams were rather equal.So I will stay away from handicap as it can go either way and I will try over here.Both teams are crap at the moment.Sanok losed 20 goals in three previous games!! and Janow losed 16 in previous three.After the second round started in which league is divided into two groups Janow ended 5 out of 6 games with over 6.5 and Sanok 5 out of 7.Both teams have shitty defence and are losing lot of goals but on the other hand they usually score at least one goal.So we can expect goals from the both sides here.It depends if the game will be tight or not.If it will be then it can be low scoring but if Janow will trash Sanok then it would be high scoring game.In H2H this season over/under is 2-2 so far.All in all for me it looks like an over and I hope I'm right.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 19-22/12 DEL is more over G:G. I stake never an under in the first german League.Only when Topmatches are around like tonight Ingolstadt - Mannheim. There´re two possibilities in that Match 1-1 or 5-5 you know what I mean? Either two defense Lines play against or they haven´t a defense and play infront all the time. To stake on an under 5.5 in Germany is very risky. Two bets for me tonight: Straubing Tigers - Nuremberg Ice Tigers Nuremberg faced Straubing two times and won 1-6 and 2-6 - both Meetings were in Straubing. Straubing is a climber, they won only 8 rounds in DEL this season.Nuremberg is much better with 20 wins and only 12 defeats. Straubin lost the last 3 rounds in a row versus Mannheim 4-3,Berlin 5-2 and Krefeld 7-3. They received 16 goals in these 3 rounds. Nuremberg won versus Duisburg 8-2 in last round and with a clean sheet versus Ingolstadt 4-0. They shoot 12 goals in two rounds. also an over 5.5 is more than possilble in this match. - Nuremberg to win - more than 5.5 goals Krefeld - Duisburg Krefeld beat Hamburg in Over Time yesterday.Duisburg is the worst defense in DEL with 144 goals in 31 rounds. I think that the over 5.5 is a surebet. -over 5.5 goals -Krefeld win at home good luck ;)

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 19-22/12 Budejovice - Litvinov --> Budejovice @1.65 5-2:ok Sparta - Vitkovice --> Sparta @1.50 4-3 :ok Budejovice a strong team at home, 10 wins and 2 loses with 52-32 on goals... They play against Litvinov that have 4 wins and 8 loses in away matches.. Home team must win so that the Liberec does not escape in the classification. Sparta another strong team at home, with 11 wins and 3 loses, 64-41 on goals. They play against Vitkovice Steel.. that are 6 games win and 10 loses, 34-47 on goals. Sparta losed last match at home and they will want to offer a new victory to his fans after the stop by the European glasses. in a combo @2.48 GL !!

Elitserien, Thursday 21/12 Brynäs v Djurgården (18:00 GMT) 1.904.803.60102%
Linköping v Färjestad (18:00 GMT)2.254.702.84101%
Luleå v Frölunda (18:00 GMT)2.354.602.68102%
MIF Redhawks v Skellefteå AIK (18:00 GMT)2.254.803.0099%
Mora v MoDo (18:00 GMT)2.754.502.36101%
Timrå v HV-71 (18:00 GMT)2.664.602.35102%

Betsson offers 3.10 on Skellefteå which is way to high imo....any thoughts here?
I say there´s value in that price for Skaik. I expect the game to be tight, but it could really go either way, so if I would bet anything I´d go for highest odds, Skellefteå iow.

Thursday 21 December 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on event. however they do not take account commissions that may be charged. align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Augsburger Panther v Iserlohn Roosters (18:30 GMT)2.354.502.47106%
Deg Metro Stars v Hannover Scorpions (18:30 GMT)1.804.703.62105%
Frankfurt Lions v Eisbären Berlin (18:30 GMT)2.354.502.78101%
Ingolstadt v Adler Mannheim (18:30 GMT)2.224.502.62106%
Kölner Haie v Hamburg Freezers (18:30 GMT)1.654.754.40105%
Krefeld Pinguine v EV Duisburg Die Füchse (18:30 GMT)1.356.867.50102%
Straubing Tigers v Nürnberg Ice Tigers (18:30 GMT)3.104.701.90106%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 19-22/12 About HV 71: Exactly my thought, they´ll come out eager to show that they can be much better than last time vs Mora. My other leans are Färjestad, Frölunda and Modo, in that order. All teams that surely can win away tomorrow, at pretty tempting odds.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 19-22/12 In the line in which stays speaking I believe that to choose to the Skafaltea it faces the Malmö, that although in its last party had its options to win ended up losing, but does not stop being one of the worse equipment of the league

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 19-22/12 Malmö - Skellefteå As said earlier, the value is with Skellefteå here. Malmö are a poor team. They've lost 8-9 players during the season. The reason for this is that the players haven't performed good enough. The strange thing is that many of these players have made great sucess in their new clubs. Radek Duda (4+9 in 11 games with Ilves) and Ross Lupaschuk, who were great in Mora last season, (0+11 in 11 games with Kärpät) for example. Somethings wrong with the chemistry in Malmö. They've now got a new couple of players in Westerling and Tarvainen, who btw scored in his first game for Malmö. But still, they've barely got a full squad. Skellefteå are a surprise for many, including me. I thought they would for sure end up in the bottom, but they are currently holding a play-off spot and it would be a great achievment if they could keep that position. Magnus Wernblom's 16 goals has ofcourse helped the team a lot. This is a type of game that Malmö has lost too many of this season. Homegame against another team in the bottom is a must-win game. They could get problems here too. Skelleteå won the last meeting up in Skellefteå Kraft Arena and they also managed to get the win down in Malmö. They should have a good shot here too and u just can't avoid the odds 3.10. Just adding that Skellefteå are a good away-team with 20 of 43 points taken away from home. They are placed in 4th spot overall if u only look at the away-games. Skellefteå to win 3.10@betsson 3/10 GL:hope

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 19-22/12 Linköping – Färjestad

Färjestad dnb 2,178 (22,22 % X at 4,50,Bet365 and 77,78% 2 at 2,80, Nordicbet)

Hometeam Linköping are underachieving right now, playing slow hockey without the confidence a strong roster like Linköping should have. Their powerplay is the least effective in Elitserien, and their goalscoring has slowed down drastically, only 12 goals scored last 5. Not much is going good for Linköping right now, but despite that they grab points very often, indicating that they actually are better than their current form shows. They are strong at home, but last two homegames have only resulted in win after ot vs Skellefteå and draw against weak Malmö. Färjestad are starting to look like we are used to, climbing upwards in the table and playing solid hockey, with the best powerplay effectiveness in Elitserien right now. Last game was an easy win vs Brynäs at home. They tend to only get draws away, so I´m playing it a bit safe with dnb here. In my mind Färjestad are favourites to win this game, so when I get over even for dnb I go and get it.

Linköping home: 9-4-2 51-31

Färjestad away: 4-6-6 45-50

Last 5 Linköping: 1-2-2 12-19

Last 5 Färjestad: 2-1-2 15- 15

Timrå – HV 71

HV 71 2,35 (Nordicbet)

Two teams who will look to bounce back from awful results last round, Timrå lost to Djurgården away, 1-6, and HV lost to Mora away, 2-7. I think HV will be to team to do this, in my opinion the result vs Mora was just one of these things, and I do not hesitate to say that HV 71 still is a very prpable winner vs Timrå. Timrå ave been haunted by injuries for quite a while now, and a another break would be what they need. They have lost 5 out their 6 latest games, the other 6 was a draw vs Färjestad. Timrå strted the season great, and just kept winning, reality came crushing down and they are sinking like a stone in the table. HV 71 holds no 1, and they have won 4 out the 6 latest. They are a strong awayteam, and actually they score more goals away. I feel sorry for Timrå, but their loosing streak will not end tonight.

Timrå home: 9-3-4 50-36

HV 71 away: 9-2-4 52-42

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 19-22/12 Luleå – Frölunda

Frölunda dnb 1,956 ( 21,74 % X at 4,60, Bet365 78,26% 2 at 2,50, Nordicbet)

I have to tail Frölunda tonight. They are the formteam no 1 right now, and the way they have picked up after their lousy season so far is nothing short of fantastic. They have 7 wins their last 8 games, last game they smashed Linköping at home, 5-0. Frölunda´s attacking play have evolved from sad to great, with 19 goals scored the last 5, but they have not forgot how to defend, with only 9 goals against those same games. I had doubts about goalie Salo before last round, but he proved me wrong and kept a clean sheet. Luleå are a tough team to beat, but lately they have loked a bit out of form, and last game I watched they were slow and playing without confidence and stamina. Their last 5 illustrates this: 2-1-2 15-16, with one of the 2 wins after ot. I have no doubt that Frölunda will get something from this one, and I was thinking of going for straight 2, but decided to play it a bit sefer again, and go for dnb.

Luleå home: 8-1-6 54-43

Frölunda away: 5-2-9 42-58

About my leans: Modo may win, but after being screwed by Mora a couple of times I think that 2,20 looks a bit too low for this one.

Djurgården looked great at 3,45, but their no 1 pointscorer is doubtful to play, so I´ll wait for reports about that.

I like Burrans´pick, and I´ll try Skellefteå, odds like that have a good value when any team meet Malmö, and Skellefteå are a good awayteam.

DEL is more over G:G. I stake never an under in the first german League.Only when Topmatches are around like tonight Ingolstadt - Mannheim. There´re two possibilities in that Match 1-1 or 5-5 you know what I mean? Either two defense Lines play against or they haven´t a defense and play infront all the time. To stake on an under 5.5 in Germany is very risky. Two bets for me tonight: Straubing Tigers - Nuremberg Ice Tigers Nuremberg faced Straubing two times and won 1-6 and 2-6 - both Meetings were in Straubing. Straubing is a climber, they won only 8 rounds in DEL this season.Nuremberg is much better with 20 wins and only 12 defeats. Straubin lost the last 3 rounds in a row versus Mannheim 4-3,Berlin 5-2 and Krefeld 7-3. They received 16 goals in these 3 rounds. Nuremberg won versus Duisburg 8-2 in last round and with a clean sheet versus Ingolstadt 4-0. They shoot 12 goals in two rounds. also an over 5.5 is more than possilble in this match. - Nuremberg to win - more than 5.5 goals Krefeld - Duisburg Krefeld beat Hamburg in Over Time yesterday.Duisburg is the worst defense in DEL with 144 goals in 31 rounds. I think that the over 5.5 is a surebet. -over 5.5 goals -Krefeld win at home good luck ;)
Good Morning Mr.Chiqo.. I thought the next DEL round was yesterday... :( Whatever... my bets for this evening .. :)

You got me confused for a while last night, chiqo! I´ll follow you on these, :hope
me too GG.I have holidays and I´m a bit confused what day is :lol. Hey mate we´re on the actual Newsletter of PL - great sh****. :nana:nanaWe´re in the Newspaper,we´re in the newspaper :cow:cow sry... it´s a bit boring.I think I go to a Pokertable :ok

Hey mate we´re on the actual Newsletter of PL - great sh****. :nana:nanaWe´re in the Newspaper,we´re in the newspaper :cow:cow
Me too xDD great job at newspaper :ok One question.. www.sports-punter.com it's the same of punterslounge.com ? or it's another website wiht different people? Thx ! PD: What a boring morning :S