Biggest ever win in one hand - and question??

Cloud

Full Tilt Poker Game #1430992257: Table Spring Gate - $0.25/$0.50 - No Limit Hold'em - 9:11:10 ET - 2006/12/18 Seat 1: ANIMALTAT ($20) Seat 2: Lobbari ($82.90) Seat 3: djswerve ($100.85) Seat 4: Mikal Q ($26.10) Seat 5: Breezy 7 ($51.85) Seat 6: Quad Nutz ($40.15) Seat 7: cloud71 ($57.85) Seat 8: statixz ($58.65) Seat 9: Slorf ($53.05) djswerve posts the small blind of $0.25 Mikal Q posts the big blind of $0.50 ANIMALTAT posts $0.50 The button is in seat #2 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to cloud71 [Ad Ac] Breezy 7 has 15 seconds left to act Breezy 7 folds Quad Nutz folds cloud71 raises to $1.50 statixz calls $1.50 Slorf folds ANIMALTAT folds Lobbari folds djswerve folds Mikal Q folds *** FLOP *** [3s 6h As] cloud71 checks statixz bets $3 cloud71 calls $3 *** TURN *** [3s 6h As] [Ah] cloud71 checks statixz bets $6.50 cloud71 calls $6.50 *** RIVER *** [3s 6h As Ah] [5s] cloud71 bets $5.50 statixz raises to $19 cloud71 raises to $46.85, and is all in statixz calls $27.85 *** SHOW DOWN *** cloud71 shows [Ad Ac] (four of a kind, Aces) statixz mucks cloud71 wins the pot ($113.95) with four of a kind, Aces *** SUMMARY *** Total pot $116.95 | Rake $3 Board: [3s 6h As Ah 5s] Seat 1: ANIMALTAT folded before the Flop Seat 2: Lobbari (button) didn't bet (folded) Seat 3: djswerve (small blind) folded before the Flop Seat 4: Mikal Q (big blind) folded before the Flop Seat 5: Breezy 7 didn't bet (folded) Seat 6: Quad Nutz didn't bet (folded) Seat 7: cloud71 showed [Ad Ac] and won ($113.95) with four of a kind, Aces Seat 8: statixz mucked [5d 5c] - a full house, Fives full of Aces Seat 9: Slorf didn't bet (folded) My biggest cash win yet - and apart from being absolutely delighted (I needed that one :ok ), I am a bit confused. After I showed my hand, my opponent mucked. So how can I know that he mucked 5 5?? Surely I shouldn't know this.

Re: Biggest ever win in one hand - and question?? Depends what site youre playing on Cloud. Some let you see the mucked hands and some dont. Crypto for instance (WilliamHill, InterPoker etc) they let you see them in the hand history which is always nice. Ladbrokes and Prima software (bet365, StanJames etc) dont let you see mucked hands.

Re: Biggest ever win in one hand - and question?? Well I didn't know that Mr.Muzeman. I was always under the impression that if you mucked - your cards were sacred. And you know what, i was concentrating so hard that i didn't even notice "Quad Nutz" - very much unlike me not to notice - I'm always on the lookout for silly names etc for my blog.

Re: Biggest ever win in one hand - and question?? Its a neat little feature Cloud. What site was that on mate? All cryptologic software you can see mucked hands, dont know about anywhere else. I always check it when I win a pot against a mucked hand, just take a wee peak at the hand history and bingo. Its good for 2 reasons (probably more but hey ho) 1. You get to see if your reads are correct 2. The experience of seeing that players call pot sized bets with bottom pair, Ace Kicker with no heart - when theres 4 hearts on the board - is wholly satisfying

Re: Biggest ever win in one hand - and question?? he didn't muck though - he called you so whether it shows on the screen is neither here nor there, he called and so there is a showdown Most sites do this, though you have to look at the HH to see - normally if you are both AI, then there is a visable showdown Damo

Well I didn't know that Mr.Muzeman. I was always under the impression that if you mucked - your cards were sacred.