Turkish Cup Dec 19-21

uesday 19 December 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Ankaragücü v Bucaspor (12:00 GMT)1.226.0011.00108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under
Kayserispor v Bursaspor (14:00 GMT)2.103.253.25110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under
Fenerbahçe v Inegolspor (18:00 GMT)1.0810.5021.00107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreOver/Under
Wednesday 20 December 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Konyaspor v Ankaraspor (12:00 GMT)2.203.253.00110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under
Sivasspor v B S Belediyespor (12:00 GMT)1.623.504.60112% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreOver/Under
Vestel Manisaspor v Eskisehirspor (12:00 GMT)1.354.338.60109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under
Sivasspor v Buyuksehir (12:30 GMT)1.703.504.75109% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under
Erciyesspor v Galatasaray (18:00 GMT)4.753.651.66109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under
Thursday 21 December 2006
Gençlerbirligi v Besiktas (15:30 GMT)2.763.252.35110% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under

Re: Turkish Cup Dec 19-21

salut archaeus:nana thank u for u opened this one. ce mai faci ? :loon ;)
These Romanians are invading the Internet... I guess pretty soon English will be an optional language for the forums. :loon Anyway... are Fener & Ankara good bets today? Do they care about this cup or will they give a chance to the reserves?

These Romanians are invading the Internet... I guess pretty soon English will be an optional language for the forums. :loon Anyway... are Fener & Ankara good bets today? Do they care about this cup or will they give a chance to the reserves?
if you look in his profile, he is from turkey :lol

if you look in his profile' date=' he is from turkey :lol[/quote'] No, I just quoted him to make a point. I saw he's from Turkey and I also saw he said something to you in Romanian. And my guess was he learnet it from these betting forums. ;) Btw, I saw somewhere that Fener will actually play with the youth team... can anyone confirm this information? If so, this game will have a big NO BET written on it's forehead. :)

EventKayseri Erciyesspor-Galatasaray
Selectionhome win
Strength5/10
Date20/12/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 5.28 (Back)
ReasoningGalatasaray dont have any interes in this game.This is cup game and GS play last game in this A group where GS secured for sure first place with three wins: 1. Galatasaray 3 3 0 0 5 - 2 9 2. Kayserispor 3 1 1 1 3 - 2 4 3. Bursaspor 3 1 1 1 3 - 3 4 4. Karsiyaka 3 0 1 2 3 - 5 1 5. Erciyesspor 2 0 1 1 2 - 4 1 On the another side this is last chance for Erciyesspor coz last game they will play in Bursa so if they win here today they will have chance for another round.In GS all important players have free and here will play with second team.I see big value in home side.Also in league game GS won in Kayseri 2-1 with goal from penalty in 90th minute (umit karan). In that game Kayseri should win coz was mach better side and one of their shoots hits the post. So this time home side will be close to win

EventKayseri Erciyesspor-Galatasaray
Selection1:0 home win (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date20/12/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.57 (Back)
ReasoningWith this bet i will cover my bet on home win and if Erciyes win (and i bolive that will win) i will make nice profit. Galatasaray will play this game without fopreign players wich have free for Chrisman and New year.Also best turkish players will be rested coz GS have free.Eric Gerets will play here with young and talented players.But it is transfer period and it is big question wich of them will stay in team for another part of season.So today most of them will just think that. Reciyesspor need to win here to continue in cup and more importat to win motiavation.This is great chance for them and i bolive that Werner Lorient will put strongest side on pich today.

EventKonyaspor-Ankaraspor
Selectionhome win
Strength10/10
Date20/12/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.27 (Back)
ReasoningKonua have three points in two game.They won at home over Manisa (1-0) and lost away against Eskisehirspor (3-4). Ankaraspor have two draw games (0-0 away against eskisehirspor and 0-0 at home agaisnt Trabzonspor). Konya play last game in Trazbzonspor so here must win if they want progress to the next round.

EventVestel Manisa-Eskisehirspo
Selection-1.5.0 home win (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date20/12/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.07 (Back)
ReasoningManisa have jsut one points in this group and Eskisehir have 4. Eskisehir play last game and Manisa have to play against ANkaraspor in Ankara too in last round.I dont like just 1.35 on Manisa here.If they win they will win by two or more.Or they will lose or draw.I give a small chance that Manisa will win with just +1 and odds for that are too small.

Konyaspor-Ankaraspor
Selectionhome win
Strength10/10
Date20/12/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.27 (Back)
ReasoningKonua have three points in two game.They won at home over Manisa (1-0) and lost away against Eskisehirspor (3-4). Ankaraspor have two draw games (0-0 away against eskisehirspor and 0-0 at home agaisnt Trabzonspor). Konya play last game in Trazbzonspor so here must win if they want progress to the next round.
Follow your punt Robijas and stake on the 2-way bet Konua :ok

Re: Turkish Cup Dec 19-21 Galatasaray today paf team so young player start match. Galatasaray Aykut Sabri Sarıoglu(Uğur Akdemir) Tolga Seyhan Mehmet Topal Volkan Bekçi Okan Buruk Mehmet Güven Necati Ateş Oğuz Şabankay Hasan Kabze Özgürcan Özcan I think Galatsaray young players very good potansiel ozgurcan,oguz,mehmet güven,mehmet topal,volkan bekçi,ugur akdemir,sabri sarıoglu,aykut,hasan kabze.This player maybe win this match Not become suprize for me.