** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Alpine skiing, Alta Badia MEN'S Slalom, 18/10

Odds --> https://www.bwin.com/betsnew.aspx?SportID=9 It's time for MEN'S Slalom today in Alta Badia. Raich and Rocca haven't started well the season, so I will skipp them this first few races, especially Raich which isn't looking in great form, but I'm sure he will be better and better how the season progress.. But I will try these juicy odds on Ivica Kostelic to finish in TOP3. Why him? Well he won a combined event just recently and it was a bit of a surprise really as he wasn't near the form he had few years back. But as he said the weather conditions were suitable to him, (he likes when it snows), he felt good and motivated and won the combined event. Now he will have just Slalom race, and it will be much tougher to win again in this event and also to be in top places, but still I will try few units on him to reach the podium, just cause of his recent win. That must mean something, and I'm sure he won't dissapoint tomorrow. And if he has luck to be snowing again, so conditions he prefer cause of the feeling with the snow, then he really might have chances to be in top positions. But just 3 units on this bet, I.Kostelic(CRO) to be in TOP3 betandwin @6.5. And will add in last moment also B.Miller(USA) to be in TOP3, betandwin @5.00. 4 units on him. He was second yesterday in Giant Slalom and he looks like coming back to form lately. The only problem is that he needs to finish the race, cause in Slalom he usually risks too much and go all out. But hope he want do it today. GL~

Re: Alpine skiing, Alta Badia MEN'S Slalom, 18/10 Hello Kamei , i saw your post and it seems nice..What do you think about this two duel: Bode Miller - Jean-Baptiste Grange Best placed in Men`s Slalom - Alta Badia (ITA) and Akira Sasaki - Ivica Kostelic Best placed in Men`s Slalom - Alta Badia (ITA) B.M to win + I.K to win are 3.42

Re: Alpine skiing, Alta Badia MEN'S Slalom, 18/10 There's only two bets you can make on Miller in a Slalom - win or not to finish - and you can even get 2.5+ on him to finish. Also he starts from position 31!!! Just look at his stats, he has not finished any of the last 8 slalom races:

03-12-2006 Beaver Creek, CO USA FIS World Cup Slalom DNF1
12-11-2006 Levi FIN FIS World Cup Slalom DNQ1
18-08-2006 Coronet Peak JPN FIS Race Slalom DSQ1
27-03-2006 Sugarloaf, ME USA National Championships Slalom DNF1
18-03-2006 Are SWE FIS World Cup Slalom DNF2
25-02-2006 Sestriere ITA Olympic Winter Games Slalom DNF1
14-02-2006 Sestriere ITA Combined Disciplines Slalom DSQ1
24-01-2006 Schladming AUT FIS World Cup Slalom DNF1

Re: Alpine skiing, Alta Badia MEN'S Slalom, 18/10 Yesss Kostelic finished THIRD! Sorry Robijas I just logged in... But with Bode it looks like it's over for Slalom. He just lost it.....and it looks like he will never gain that form and feel he had in his glory days. Pitty.. But what's good for him he's competitive in all other specialties...