PL Xmas free roll - how I lost

AJ

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Xmas free roll - how I lost I'm out :cry Raised 2damnhype with my AA which he called A7c Flop 7s4s4c and i moved all in which of course he called and he hit runner runner clubs :puke Good Luck all left in and thanks for the tourney :ok I'm off to lick my wounds :sad P.S. Nice hand 2damnhype gl xxx

Re: PL Xmas free roll - how I lost

I'm out and in the same state as Sharpe!! Had 3 bets on footie today - two lines of 5 and one line of 4 and all 14 feckin came up!!!! Good luck all. TQM
Nice one bruv. I followed Harry Redknapp's picks again and all four came up.:clap Out 57th - had to go all-in on a flush draw as the X Factor was coming back on and a hungover Mrs Red Fear requested some TLC.:\ Good luck all left in.:hope Red.

Re: PL Xmas free roll - how I lost Entering the Xmas spirit - i lost all-in with the snowmen :lol Heniek called AK and hit straight :clap Not too bothered to lose as my eyes are like pissholes in the snow after staring at that small table screen. Tried enlarging it and it was all blurred !! Have to agree with Croc - cant say i enjoyed the Betfair software either. Gl all those left in :ok

Re: PL Xmas free roll - how I lost Out in 21st Flopped a flush just before the break, raised to 1200 and newbie went all in with trip 7's..........Called it Turn K River K :sad 1st hand after the break KK, all in and morl hits a FH A's over 2's Happy with the way I played :ok GL all left in

Re: PL Xmas free roll - how I lost out in 22nd - cards just dried up as soon as the antes came along last two hands played AJ suited (J on flop) beaten by eltrev's 44 (4 on turn) and then UTG went all-in with J9s 'cos BB sat out (kevsul on his way home) but cost Heniek less then 1k to call with his A 10. anyone in the money will have really earned it so good luck all still in :ok

Re: PL Xmas free roll - how I lost pot kettle, kettle pot...sure Tommy Cooper used to do a joke on those lines. :) I was swimming along in 6th place when I attempted steal with AJ on 10 10 4 board. Called for half my stack by AQ !!! Downhill from then on, but no complaints.

Re: PL Xmas free roll - how I lost :sad:sad:sad:sad it was me . Ul

Out in 21st Flopped a flush just before the break, raised to 1200 and newbie went all in with trip 7's..........Called it Turn K River K :sad 1st hand after the break KK, all in and morl hits a FH A's over 2's Happy with the way I played :ok GL all left in

Re: PL Xmas free roll - how I lost had A9 when 2damnhype re-raised for all in . Please tell me you had something better than me :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall Next A5 in bb and went all in and found A10 :lol:lol:lol Good experience considering its an early morning game for me Now Hen , where's my vodka ? Time to drown myself in vodka :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol Thanks Paul once again for making my birthday a meaningful one . Lets hope for a better one next year :cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers