PL Xmas free roll - how I lost

AJ

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Xmas free roll - how I lost I hate my computer. Or the software. Spent so much time fiddling about with it trying to keep it connected that I wasn't concentrating on the poker, and ended up all-in after hitting an ace on the turn with my AKo, only to be beaten by someone sitting on AQ who'd already got the queen on the flop.

Re: PL Xmas free roll - how I lost

the nightmare called msaban:rollin
Sorry mate - got lucky flopping the full house ( 7s over 8s) and you just kept betting into it, then 3xAces with the higher kicker - I was mad at myself as I couldnt work out how to chat to tell you to stop betting :tongue2

Sorry mate - got lucky flopping the full house ( 7s over 8s) and you just kept betting into it' date=' then 3xAces with the higher kicker - I was mad at myself as I couldnt work out how to chat to tell you to stop betting :tongue2[/quote'] lmao not a problem mike ,,just the way it goes ,,i have had 2 good days and a 3rd was wishful thinking

I'm out and in the same state as Sharpe!! Had 3 bets on footie today - two lines of 5 and one line of 4 and all 14 feckin came up!!!! Good luck all. TQM
Woo woo AFTER POSTING lol :ok Well done mate :loon Ohh and im out aswell to morls reserve, was bored and pushed all in with my A10 suited after being re raised by him. He turns over 1010 Flop is A something and 10 :wall lol

Re: PL Xmas free roll - how I lost Uber took me out :sad I bet, he raised and I semi bluffed all in with my nut flush draw (on the flop) - was overjoyed to see him call with a 7 high flush draw (same suit as my nut flush draw) and an inside straight draw - he hit the straight :sad

[url=https://www.bluesq.com/secure/bet?action=do_txn_history_search&past=&show=&txn_source=&start_month=&end_day=&cg_game_id=&cg_id1=&end=&system_id=&txn_type=latest_txns&start_day=&end_month=&start_year=&start=&date_type=&end_year=&page=1]
Sorry for after eventing - here's one of the lines tho, won't tell you how much I won in case Red_Fear tell my wife! :lol Right, back to Poker only on this thread. TQM Selections
Selection 1 Blackburn Rovers @ 11/4 To Win - Win
Market Win/Draw/Win
Event Premiership Reading v Blackburn Rovers 15:00 16/12/2006
Selection 2 Dundee United @ 15/8 To Win - Win
Market Win/Draw/Win
Event Scottish Premier League Motherwell v Dundee United 15:00 16/12/2006
Selection 3 Livingston @ 15/8 To Win - Win
Market Win/Draw/Win
Event Scottish Division One Partick Thistle v Livingston 15:00 16/12/2006
Selection 4 Greenock Morton @ 11/10 To Win - Win
Market Win/Draw/Win
Event Scottish Division Two Brechin City v Greenock Morton 15:00 16/12/2006
Selection 5 Peterhead @ 11/10 To Win - Win
Market Win/Draw/Win

Guest gazza271

Out when I had to push pre-flop with my AA.... Jaded calls with J4os and hits quad Jacks... :eyes :eyes :eyes
howda like runner runner J's V ? :lol :lol :lol :lol any sympathy for me now ;) (sorry guys, private joke)