• 19:00 SO Paradise Safety Net
    • 20:00 Betway $300 Added
    • 21:00 Spin palace $1000 Freeroll
    • 22:30 Pokerstars Limit Stud
    • 02:00 Mansion $1000 Added
    • 03:00 Mansion $5000 Added

Re: **Poker Friday 15th December**

The multi- reggers were reported at 18-10. :ok
I reported 7 players last night, making up 18 accounts :loon , and got the following reply: Thank you for your email. We do not actually restrict multiple entrants from the same household in the case of some of our tournaments. Most of our attention is focused on the real-money tournaments, and in the case of real-money tournaments the kind of activity that you have reported is much rarer than it is in freerolls. In this case, I have now disabled most of the accounts that you have listed below. Thank you for voicing your concerns.

Re: **Poker Friday 15th December** I'm shocked by that response - basically saying "feel free to multi reg for the freerolls"!!!! At least they suspended the accounts, but looks like they'll just let them open up more accounts.......

Re: **Poker Friday 15th December** Was chatting to Tikay recently at the Apat tourny and he mentioned about some trips him and Joe are taking to copenhagan (not EPT) etc, but one that stuck out was one to Hungary for a tourny they have for thier Hungarian players. :loon:loon

I'm shocked by that response - basically saying "feel free to multi reg for the freerolls"!!!! At least they suspended the accounts' date=' but looks like they'll just let them open up more accounts.......[/quote'] u might just see Rosco, Rosco 1, rosco 2 rosco 3, rosco 4 rosco 5 rosco6. Might actually have a chance then

Re: **Poker Friday 15th December** Know what you mean Gaf, although it does look better today - most of the ones I reported were only registered once. One of them didn't get the message though, and was regged 3 times :\ I'm sure Pocket Lady will have reported them today.

Guest gazza271

finished 7th for $11.25:rollin .. i must admit i enjoyed that game even if the blinds are horrendous:loon ..
out in 5th for $17.50 :ok enjoyed that to (apart from the multi reg-ing magyars)

Guest gazza271

its better than before' date='starting chips now 1500,good choice for focus game tonight i reckon.well done gaf.:clap :clap :clap[/quote'] how many starters ?? about 200 i think ? I came 5th GaF so how many points is that ? Seems to be a tourny where there will be quite a few points to pick up :ok

how many starters ?? about 200 i think ? I came 5th GaF so how many points is that ? Seems to be a tourny where there will be quite a few points to pick up :ok
there were 205 starters gaz,and i must admit that after previous games on paradise i was having second thoughts about playing.....glad i did tho:dude :dude i will have to re-evaluate my thoughts about paradise