**Poker Thursday 14th December**

GaF

**Poker Thursday 14th December**  

1. 1.

• No Poker
    • 19:00 SO Paradise Safety Net
    • 20:00 SO Boss Champions League
    • 20:00 Betfred Bloggers Freeroll sponsored by [url]www.free-money.co.uk[/url]
    • 20:00 Betfred Team Reindeer
    • 20:00 Poker333 CardplayerNorge freeroll
    • 20:30 Pacific Talk Sport Aussi Millions Final
    • 23:00 Dream Poker Dirty Dozen
    • 02:00 Mansion $1000 Added
    • 03:00 Mansion $5000 Added

Re: **Poker Thursday 14th December** Quote from yesterday from borokp... ''have been told that eventualy I maybe able to update my broadband until then my computer wont connect to any server between 7.30 and 10 oclock.......bu**ger'' Same problem here, if you are on Tiscali (sounds the same problem exactly) this logs my conversations with them... http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39602 So I'll also be playing the Betfred game but may not appear till about 10.00, by which time the game may well be over!

Re: **Poker Thursday 14th December**

Going to try something slightly different tonight...going to stay logged onto Betfred to see' date=' when the connections are blocked by Tiscali, whether they sever connections that are already made.[/quote'] Reference the above: I am on Tiscali and around the hours of 19.00 to 22.00 most nights i am unable to connect to betfair or any of the prima networks. I take it i'm not the only one with these sort of problems. I can access everthing else,which is weird.