Sit N Gos

lathmeister

Has anybody got a tried and tested way of making some good money at sit n gos. I seem to have a good run and then just have many a bad outdraw against me in the next couple. I do the usual, try to get involved with as many pots at the beginning if its cheap and I got marginal hands but i do not get too involved. Middle stages I tighten up and try to attack the ppl with the medium size stacks and in the late stages I should have worked out how the table is playing and take it down... I have come to a great conclusion if people think that the internet poker game is rigged like myself. Try to win your pots before the turn/river because if you go all in the Magical card will come on the end and do you again:nana :nana :nana :nana

Re: Sit N Gos personally I just play tight straight off the bat the "limping into pots early hoping to double up approach" is not one I subscribe to - simply because you will miss more than you hit, and even if you do hit unless its a monster (straight/trips etc) you can't guarentee you are still in the lead (you limp Q9 UTG, the flop is 10 9 3 - are you winning? are you prepared to bet out against 4 other to find out? or worse call a bet after checking?) you limp 5 hands and 10% of your stack has gone (assuming folks let you limp!) its horses for courses I guess, people prefer different methods - my preference is tight tight tight and then practice shove management :) good luck and a very interesting thread! Damo

Has anybody got a tried and tested way of making some good money at sit n gos. I seem to have a good run and then just have many a bad outdraw against me in the next couple. I do the usual, try to get involved with as many pots at the beginning if its cheap and I got marginal hands but i do not get too involved. Middle stages I tighten up and try to attack the ppl with the medium size stacks and in the late stages I should have worked out how the table is playing and take it down... I have come to a great conclusion if people think that the internet poker game is rigged like myself. Try to win your pots before the turn/river because if you go all in the Magical card will come on the end and do you again:nana :nana :nana :nana

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.