• 08:30 Pokerstars Limit Omaha H/L
    • 19:30 Paradise Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 19:32 Pokerstars Limit Omaha H/L
    • 20:00 Titan PL MTT League
    • 20:30 Pacific TalkSport Aussie Millions
    • 21:30 Pokerstars Limit Holdem
    • 02:00 Mansion $1000 Added
    • 03:00 Mansion $5000 Added

Re: **Poker Monday 11th December** WOOHOO!!!! :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow My first ever win on a Punters Lounge game. I don't understand how to play omaha which is probably why I won, being dealt a pair of aces and seeing the other two on the flop in the final hand helped as well.

Re: **Poker Monday 11th December**

WOOHOO!!!! :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow My first ever win on a Punters Lounge game. I don't understand how to play omaha which is probably why I won, being dealt a pair of aces and seeing the other two on the flop in the final hand helped as well.
nice one hedonist but i`m sure that the ace was on the river:sad

WOOHOO!!!! :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow My first ever win on a Punters Lounge game. I don't understand how to play omaha which is probably why I won, being dealt a pair of aces and seeing the other two on the flop in the final hand helped as well.
Well played Hedonist :clap I didn't have a clue either, only played about three hands all night and had my fingers crossed that the chips were going to come in my direction.:lol Had a full house on the last hand, so thought that was good enough to play with you. Well done Pene on a fine league win.:cow but can't complain with 2nd though. :dude Red.

Well played Hedonist :clap I didn't have a clue either, only played about three hands all night and had my fingers crossed that the chips were going to come in my direction.:lol Had a full house on the last hand, so thought that was good enough to play with you. Well done Pene on a fine league win.:cow but can't complain with 2nd though. :dude Red.
Thanks Red, you were unbelieveably close :eek .... I am useless at Omaha so had to just wait this one out :lol Anyway... my first PL league win... feels really nice :) Congrats on 2nd Red :clap :clap :clap And well done Hedonist on your win tonight :clap ... (you saved my :moon too with those quads :loon )