Royal League (10 Dec)

Sunday 10 December 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Viborg v AIK Solna (14:00 GMT)2.283.403.20105%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Rosenborg v OB Odense (14:55 GMT)2.523.403.00103%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Elfsborg v VÃ¥lerenga (15:00 GMT)2.153.303.75104%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Helsingborg v Brann (15:00 GMT)1.953.604.50102%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Brøndby v Lillestrøm (17:00 GMT)2.253.403.50103%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Hammarby v Copenhagen (19:00 GMT)3.553.302.6297%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals

Re: Royal League (10 Dec) Rosenborg-OB The home team are out of the competition when they lost away agianst Brann in a match the 3-2 result does not reflect how the game was played. Rosenborg had three chances, they scored on two, defensive mistakes nearly ruining it for Brann. In the 2nd half there was only team on the pitch and Brann should have won with bigger figures than with only one goal margin. Tomorrow the home team will field the same team against OB, with two injured players on the bench (Kvarme and Strand), at Brann it was close for the goalie sub to get some minutes on the midfield. The squad are very tired and have been very unmotivated throughout the whole RL campaign. Now they are out, and motivation will not be higher tomorrow. They will not last 90 minutes in this one. Playing in a hard fought battle three days ago, and no one to replace them when they need to, should be a huge advantage for OB. OB need to win this one to be sure of continuing their possibillities for winning this league. Against Helsingborg (loss 0-1) they played on a pitch that were muddier than a pigpen. No chances for technical play and it was a tight one. Still OB created 4 to 5 100% chances, which is rather impressive looking at how the match went on. Have no info about the squad yet, but when reading the coaches statement about OBs ambitions an away win tomorrow should be heavily regarded.

Re: Royal League (10 Dec) Hammarby-Copenhagen The home team has been my best income so far in RL loosing matches. Tomorrow they will face scandinavias best team, Copenhagen. Now the team have new issues to take care of. Jeffrey Aubynn has been ill, expected to start on the bench and Paulinho struggles with a bad back. Otherwise Petter Furuseth-Olsen, Petur Marteinsson, Ante Covic, Eric Fischbein and Erik Johansson have left the club. Full-back Fredrik Stoor and midfielder Kleber are leaving the club after this one. Hammarby have gotten an oppurtunity to work out well in a week now, but they are still heavily weakened loosing key players. A must win match for them tomorrow, seeking the 3rd place giving them a chance of further play after in the new year. Now doubt in the will for goals I guess. Preliminary starting-eleven: Benny Lekstrøm Fredrik Stoor – José Monteiro – Max von Schleebrügge – David Johansson Kleber Sarenpää – Sebastian Eguren – Erkan Zengin – Haris Laitinen Sebastian Castro Tello - Nhleko Copenhagen are playng their last game this year, finishing a great year for them. So far in RL they have been bad, coach Solbakken not denying prioritating a much more popular CL, still they have got a chance going through. If they beat Hammarby they will get the 3rd position which gives them the oppourtunity playing in RL in 2007. The squad Solbakken are bringing with him sure tells about his plans. Every avaliable player are coming and that involves every star player they have got. The squad 1. Jesper Christiansen 4. Hjalte Nørregaard 5. Brede Hangeland 6. Tobias Linderoth 8. Michael Silberbauer 9. Fredrik Berglund 10. Jesper Grønkjær 11. Marcus Allbäck 13. Atiba Hutchinson 14. Michael Gravgaard 17. Oscar Wendt 20. Razak Pimpong 23. William Kvist 26. Nikolaj Hansen 28. Martin Bergvold 29. Lasse Qvist 31. Benny Gall Lars Jacobsen, Andre Bergdølmo, Dan Thomassen and Jeppe Brandrup are injured. With players like Linderoth, Allbäck, Hutchinson and Grønkjær they should be able to beat a Hammarby team which have had a lot of changes since the season ended. My actual bets will be posted tomorrow.

Re: Royal League (10 Dec) Viborg-AIK A difficult game to predict when both teams desperately need points to stay in the fight for the title. The squads: AIK Daniel Örlund, Niklas Sandberg, Per Karlsson, Daniel Tjernström, Miran Burgic, Wilton Figueiredo, Bernt Hulsker, Daniel Arnefjord, Jimmy Tamandi, Markus Jonsson, Robert Åhman-Persson, Nicklas Bergh, Nicklas Carlsson, Daniel Mendes, Pierre Bengtsson, Dulee Johnson och Andreas Thorleifsson Viborg Goalies: John Alvbåge Kristian Kirk Defence: Thomas Tengstedt Robbie Russell Mikkel Rask Thomas Andie George Popkhadze Thomas Frandsen Midfield: Jakob Glerup Paul Obiefule Christian Flindt Bjerg Christopher Poulsen Martin Åslund Thomas Poulsen Attack: Lasse Kryger José Mota Christian Muomaife Sammy Youssouf Important to notice that Mats Rubarth, the AIK winger will not play because of suspension tomorrow. He was named man of the match and scored AIKs goal on thursday. On the Viborg side Martin Åslund and Thomas Poulsen are back after suspension and injury. AIK have let in 8 goals in their two away matches in RL, 0-4 and 2-4, and drawed 1-1 three times at home. Viborg have been playing tight games all the way, drawing three and losing two, both with one goal, so far. Now the home team have a good chance of getting through with a win in this one. They are showing form if you compare their efforts in the danish league before the break. Anders Linderoth being the new coach some weeks are starting to show in the team. Morale is high, looking especially at the strong finish on thursday trailing 0-2, and getting 2 goals at the end. In the match they played two different halves. Being outplayed in the 1st and coming back strongly in the 2nd. Viborgs are a good home team, they have not lost at home in 7 matches. It is clear that visiting them won`t be easy. A boost for Viborg are definitely Sammy Youssofs return in the squad. With one goal on thursday he showed enthusiasm which is well needed when playing important matches like this one. AIK are also a team that normally do their most important work at home. Still they have been good away in the league with many tight and defensive-minded games (4-7-2). As mentioned, their efforts away in RL have not been good at all. Loosing heavily in both matches they have taken part in makes me think of players who have ended their season already. I listened to their battle against Elfsborg at home on thursday. Elfsborg having the best chances before half time, then Rubarth made one all alone. Elfsborg pushing for equalising and got it late in the 2nd half. It is worth noticing that AIK have lead all home matches, then let one behind in the 2nd half. That makes me question form and maybe tiredness in the team? Returning players, morale and motivation gives Viborg the edge in this one. A home win sounds like the bet tomorrow, still not decided yet though...

Re: Royal League (10 Dec) The three other matches I am prepared not to touch. All 6 of the teams are practically ready for the next round and that is a situation which can lead to various results. Brøndby were lucky not to loose playing Lillestrøm on thursday, getting two shots in their posts in the 2nd half. Now they play them again in Denmark. The home team will miss some players because of injury, but they should still be able to do good. Lillestrøm being a somewhat surprise in the RL looking at their bad finish in the season. They have lost their two best offensive players and still they produce. Away, they are more defensive minded, the 1-0 win over FCK shows that. I believe this can go either way. No bet. Helsingborg do have a good squad and most of their players are avaliable. They will not have a back-up goalie on this one though. Injury and vacation are the reasons. This match will not be played in the regular stadium because of the bad conditions. The pitch chosen lies in Österås, outiside of Stockholm. Changes like that will nearly always fit the away team best, not sure if it will make a difference tomorrow though. Brann are one of the most unpredictive teams I know of. Using players which have not played as much it is quite impressive to see them doing this good. But as I mentioned in the post about Rosenborg, they may have full control and still they almost loose points. Another question are of course the motivation aspect in this one. Both teams are through and looking forward to the holidays, this being the last match of the year. No bet for me on this one. Elfsborg hosting a in-form Vålerenga which have been playing very good fotball since the summer break actually. A pity the performane before that was very bad though. As mentioned I heard Elfsborgs match in the radio and were slightly impressed. Their top guys playing well and doing what they do best. There are some injury voes, but nothing has changed in the team since thursday. Vålerengas players have told the media that RL are perfect for them, giving them possibillity getting in form and doing what they do best, play football. The top scorer in RL is one of them. Former Dortmund player Jan Derek Sørensen is really showing what he is good for with 4 goals so far. The quality in Elfsborg and morale and motivation in Vålerenga makes me bounce off this one. No bet.

Re: Royal League (10 Dec) As you all should know by now the odds from bookies set on royal league matches, do reflect some of the unpredictabillity in the league. Few games are so-called easy bets, and the awareness of that is worth considering. In other words, low or medium stakes are advisable. Anyways here are my predictions in this round, based on the posts I have written... Rosenborg-OB OB, straight win 2.90 @betfair under 2.5, 1.80 @betfair Hammarby-Copenhagen Copenhagen, straight win 2.44 @betfair Over 2.5, 1.71 @betfair Viborg-AIK Viborg, straight win 2.28 @betfair over 2.5, 1.89 @betfair

Re: Royal League (10 Dec)

Sport Football (Euro Cups)
Event Brøndby - Lillestrøm
Selection Brøndby
Strength 10/10
Date 10/12/2006
Bookmaker/Price Centrebet @ 2.25 (Back)
Reasoning Lillestrøm has not impressed me, when I've seen them playing against FCK's reserves (with some starters,) they've only managed to win 1-0 in both matches, and were quite lucky in the second leg. Coming up against the A-chain in Brøndby I think they'll have trouble, Brøndby are looking to get something out of this tournament, as their season is ended in Europe and in the domestic league. David Willams is looking strong from Brøndby these days, and has taken the step up from the B-string with ease. Brøndby will be missing influental midfielders Ericsson and Lantz, which is a big loss for them. With all this in mind, I'll give Brøndby 46 % chance of victory giving a minimal valuebet of 103,50% But, value is value. Rating this match 46-30-24

Re: Royal League (10 Dec) Looks like Viborg are going down, they trail 0-2 61` played. Leading posession and chances but are not able to get the goals.:sad Still 0-0 between Rosenborg and OB, error in livescore showed 1-0 to the home team... As I am writing this Youssef enter the pitch, cntre-back Andie coming off. A highly offensive Viborg on the field now, hoping for my over bet getting in.

Re: Royal League (10 Dec) Starters tonight: Hammarby: Lekström - Stoor, Monteiro, von Schleebrügge, Johansson - Saarenpää, Zengin, Eguren, Laitinen - Nhleko, Castro Tello. Bench: Paulinho, Aubynn, Dahlin, Chanko, Gunnarsson, Moussan Copenhagen: Christiansen - Kvist, Hangeland, Gravgaard, Wendt - Hutchinson, Linderoth, Nørregaard, Bergvold - Berglund, Allbäck. Bench: Gall, Silberbauer, Grønkjær, Pimpong, Hansen, Qvist. As I predicted, Copenhagen fielding a very strong team, while Hammarby are without the key offensive players Aubynn and Paulinho.

As you all should know by now the odds from bookies set on royal league matches, do reflect some of the unpredictabillity in the league. Few games are so-called easy bets, and the awareness of that is worth considering. In other words, low or medium stakes are advisable. Anyways here are my predictions in this round, based on the posts I have written... Rosenborg-OB OB, straight win 2.90 @betfair under 2.5, 1.80 @betfair Hammarby-Copenhagen Copenhagen, straight win 2.44 @betfair Over 2.5, 1.71 @betfair Viborg-AIK Viborg, straight win 2.28 @betfair over 2.5, 1.89 @betfair
FT [3]Hammarby [1.825]1 - 2 0.5*FC Copenhagen [1] W [1.975]
Hitting 5 of 6 bets today makes me a happy punter. Hope there are someone who have the same thoughts...:)

Hitting 5 of 6 bets today makes me a happy punter. Hope there are someone who have the same thoughts...:)
Well done Kimera:dude , and thanks to you as I was with you on Copenhagen and OB straight wins. I do not normally bet on this games but somehow I got attracted by your confidence. Thanks again buddy:beer , guess I owe you 1.:hope

Have followed you on FCK and Odense. Too bad you advised low or medium stakes, otherwise I would have taken all of them and hit the jackpot :loon Still made nice winnings. By the way thanks to your advices I have won all my bets on RL this year. Amazing!:nana:nana:nana Thank you very much :cheers

Re: Royal League (10 Dec) Thanks guys, your replies gives motivation for further work in this league and in the scandinavian threads in general. In the northern parts of Europe the break is on so it probably won`t be any more matches before the beginning of February when RL kicks off again. Otherwise the 2nd part of the danish league starts up in march, swedish and norwegian following close. So far it has been good, lets hope it continues when it is time again...:ok