** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Multitabling.

Marlin

Can I ask how you do it properly? I have tried playing two tables on the same site at the same time but find it very confusing. I have seen screenshots where players have up to 5 or 6 tables showing on their screen at one time. I can only get one table at a time in full screen. Would I have to play only certain sites to multitable or is it down to my own lack of knowlege or lack of computer software?

Re: Multitabling. I think most poker rooms have standardtables in 800*600, so check the controlpanel in your computer, and see if you can increase the screen resolution to 1600*1200 or 1920*1200, if your monitor doesn`t support 1600*1200, the tables will overlap. However many pokersites have either reseize table or miniview. The best site to play multiple tables if your monitor doesn´t support 1600*1200 is Partypoker and pokerstars, here you can reduce the seize of the table by draging the edge of it with your mouse, or simply use an option that put the tables side by side, the the table wil be reseized by default. Other sites like Bodog CDpoker, noble,titan have a miniview option, at Bodog one table will be at normal seize, the other smaller. At CDpoker,noble,titan all will be smaller. Finally you can buy a new monitor, if your computer is not to old, your graphic card will probably support both 1600*1200 and 1920*1200. So you just need a new monitor, but before you buy anything make sure that both your graphic card and the new monitor support 1600*1200 or 1920*1200. 1600*1200 and 1920*1200 should be enough to run 4 tables at once without the tables beeing on top of eachother. However if money is not an issue you can go wild, and buy Dells 30inch monitor that support 2560*1600, but that needs a special graphic card.

Re: Multitabling. some poker rooms (i play on bet365 and titan and both offer this) have also mini tables, with size cca. 520x360... you can easily have 4 tables open at the same time at 1024x768 resolution, but i only play on 2 because i lose focus if i play on more tables check it out :ok

Re: Multitabling. i 4 table adequetely well on the laptop (when it works!) on most sites the tables don't fill your screen so this is how I do it table one I move so it sits top left hand corner of the screen table 2 top right table 3 bottm left table 4 bottom right and then I just minimise all tables to the screen bar at the bottom of screen - and when its my go the table pops up to its noral position, I choose my go ad then minimise again dead easy really Damo