Expekt $15,000 freerolls. For all?

Valiant23

December welcome freerolls!
Every Saturday 17:30 CET

December welcome freerolls!

December is a month of giving, and Expekt spreads the joy by giving out a total $75,000 through freerolls during the whole month - every Saturday 17:30 CET during December you can battle it out for $15,000! How do you collect your present?
1.png Create an account with expekt.com.
2.png Register a poker screen name using your account details in the >poker client.
3.png Locate the tournament “$15000 December welcome freeroll” under “Real money” - “Tournaments” in the list shown – sign up by clicking “Register”.

NO requirements, NO condition, NO reason not to play!

Make sure you take advantage of our great sign-up offer and try out some of our other tournaments and play your way to VIP status.
Note: The tournament will be visible one week before it runs and you will be able to register from 1 hour before it starts.
As they are :welcome freerolls I would think they are for new players, but no conditions sort of contradicts that...... What d'you all think? :unsure

Re: Expekt $15,000 freerolls. For all? Yep - gonna try registering when iit opens and see - I couldn't figure out whether it was available to existing players either. The fact that they sent me the email knowing I was an existing player suggests that it is - if not then I'll get my brother to register as he's here today and split any winnings with him (as if its only for new players I suspect the field will be much smaller).

• 3 weeks later...