Cricket: NZ vs Sri Lanka Test Series

Re: Cricket: NZ vs Sri Lanka Test Series

I have been regarde this match with interest. I think Sri Lanka will win the test match now. They have good bowlers and New Zealand have a bad standard of general player. I looked at your suggestions Kevshat and bet. ;) :dude
They should win the match from here. They certainly can't lose it. Pitch is still good so I expect Sri Lanka to bat until they are out so that the pitch is a bit more cut up when the Kiwi's bat. Only rain can save New Zealand but as long as Sri Lanka get a day at them they should bowl them out. :hope

They should win the match from here. They certainly can't lose it. Pitch is still good so I expect Sri Lanka to bat until they are out so that the pitch is a bit more cut up when the Kiwi's bat. Only rain can save New Zealand but as long as Sri Lanka get a day at them they should bowl them out. :hope
Sri Lanka player, Silva has now scored over 100 runs. This is not someone who I know of or expected to do so well. But it is pleasing and good to see. The lead of runs is now +420, good news of it :dude

No probs mate. Have you any idea of the weather in Wellington for the next 2 days Mike?
This is the latest up date for Wellington as of today Kev "A few showers spreading north today, then clearing tomorrow and becoming mostly fine. " I think that leaves plently of opportunity for the SL's to bowl us out and for me to cash in! (hopefully :hope). if not the draw will give me a small win. So hopefully the rain stays away.Would be nice to see the kiwi's win, but it will take a big effort for them to notch up the 500+ needed, let alone just trying to keep the wickets intacted till the end. To much for them i think.You agree Kev ??

This is the latest up date for Wellington as of today Kev "A few showers spreading north today, then clearing tomorrow and becoming mostly fine. " I think that leaves plently of opportunity for the SL's to bowl us out and for me to cash in! (hopefully :hope). if not the draw will give me a small win. So hopefully the rain stays away.Would be nice to see the kiwi's win, but it will take a big effort for them to notch up the 500+ needed, let alone just trying to keep the wickets intacted till the end. To much for them i think.You agree Kev ??
Yes, it's way too many mate. You've not got your strongest batting lineup out so a NZ win isn't an option. If we get 1 good day weather wise then Sri Lanka will wrap up the win here I think.

Re: Cricket: NZ vs Sri Lanka Test Series Heres some of those showers now in wellington , but that should be ok, the forcast for tomm. is light winds, cloud clearing and fine weather for the day, which is hopefully enough for NZ to get wiped out. Clouds and showers return for the last day of play should it still be going. (hopefully not though)

Re: Cricket: NZ vs Sri Lanka Test Series Sri Lanka are firmly in control now. New Zealand 75/2 at the close with both openers back in the hutch. There's no way they'll survive without assistance from the weather. If Sri Lanka get 90 more overs at New Zealand they'll win. Vaas needs 4 wickets or 3 wickets and a catch to bring his performance bet home. That would be a bonus but assuming he fails it will still be a 22pt profit for the match assuming Sri Lanka do go on to win and of course if they do win that will bring the series draw bet in too.