• 19:30 Paradise Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 20:00 Paradise Sporting Odds PL MTT
    • 20:00 Pacific Middlesbrough VIP Freeroll
    • 21:02 Pokerstars Limit Stud
    • 02:00 Mansion $1000 Added
    • 03:00 Mansion $5000 Added

Re: **Poker Wednesday 6th December**

i cant find the pl mtt table on paradisepoker. can anyone help.:hope
It's called "$ Challenge" - under tournaments Have you got the "Sporting Odds" logo? (i.e. are you in the right version of Paradise?)

It's called "$ Challenge" - under tournaments Have you got the "Sporting Odds" logo? (i.e. are you in the right version of Paradise?)
I don't have a sporting odds logo :unsure , but can se the tourney... :ok Fenner and Gilsan... it MUST be there...it's just on top of a quickie with 50 players...

where do you get the password for the paradise premier league and including tonight how many have i missed?:sad
Tonight is the 2nd of 9 - best 3 count Password on the SO web site and probably from Paradise in your email ;)

Re: **Poker Wednesday 6th December** Morls just bad beat me with QJo vs AKs - bloody typical, first hand for about 3 days when I'd actually been ahead when the money went in!! :rollin Bizarrely, very few people were sympathetic :cry NH Morls and good luck to all playing tonight.

Re: **Poker Wednesday 6th December** started well but lost most of my chips with an A to 5 straight flush beaten by a 2 to 6 straight flush:wall struggled on but went out 23rd with pocket Js against pocket Ks -oh well its only money:cry gl all thats still going

Re: **Poker Wednesday 6th December** am out of the $ challenge :sad - someone (ahem) decided to reraise me with 66 (ahem ahem) :eyes - after the shove maybe they should have realised they were AT BEST about 55/45 fav and most likely dominated? (serves me right I guess for shoving:spank I got my just desserts :lol :lol :lol ) purely selfish here - but with it having 20 min blind levels can it start at 7pm otherwise it wont finish till about 1pm given the current structure! or maybe make it 15 min levels? still plenty of play then? just wondering what folks think - I just think it will become a long night otherwise? Damo

purely selfish here - but with it having 20 min blind levels can it start at 7pm otherwise it wont finish till about 1pm given the current structure! or maybe make it 15 min levels? still plenty of play then? just wondering what folks think - I just think it will become a long night otherwise?
We can structure it however we want :ok (well almost - they have a list of predefined structures that appear to cover most requirements).... Not sure it's going to be that long though - we are down to 14 players...... Average stack has an M of 13.....

Re: **Poker Wednesday 6th December** (edit it does go to 200/400 after the 200+ante) cheers GaF - though you get two levels of 100/200, the second with a 25 ante - does it then go to 150/300? or straight to 200/400?coz the blinds don't really bite until then just wondering thats all - if we had 60 players rather than 40, another 30K in chips split between the top 10 makes its easy to sit out for a level and not play and so it would drag on for another hour or so I like the structure of slow blinds - am just wondering if 20 mins is too much thats all and whether 15 mins makes it a 3 hour game rather than a 4 etc Damo M? 4615/300 =15

We can structure it however we want :ok (well almost - they have a list of predefined structures that appear to cover most requirements).... Not sure it's going to be that long though - we are down to 14 players...... Average stack has an M of 13.....