GaF

Sporting Odds (Paradise) MTT League December  

1. 1.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds (Paradise) MTT League December

Sorry guys. probably being sensationally thick here but I just cant see it! have downloaded it again of sportingodds/paradise link but still no joy:$

I am with you ere mate. I assume its paradise you need.

Re: Sporting Odds (Paradise) MTT League December dollarchallengetw4.jpg does your screen look anything like this - notice the sporting odds bit on the bottom right - if it don't can I suggest you read the paradise/sporting thread that explains how to configure your shortcuts to work properly cheers Damo

Re: Sporting Odds (Paradise) MTT League December For anyone that is having the same struggle as I had trying to get this site on - uninstall any versions of Paradise Poker that you may have hidden away on your computer. Go to Sportingodds.com website and hit the Poker Tab - download the version showing there. When you have installed and opened the version, go to Log on and you will be given the option of entering your Sportingodds password. You will then choose a Username and Town - that's it you're in!! Good Luck :hope TQM

I followed Mr V's excellent instructions and now have it showing......:ok

BUT...my money didnt follow me across:@:@

Have you got Sporting Odds Boss site open? You have to close that - your money can only be in one place at a time.... If that isn't open, check that you have the Spoting Odds logo in the lobby of paradise (to be sure you are in the right version)

Re: Sporting Odds (Paradise) MTT League December Will use my 1000th post to say great game tonight, very enjoyable, and well done to all in the money, especially heniek. :clap I really enjoy this league (but mostly missed it last month due to work and hols) so big thank you to PL and Sp Odds-Paradise for keeping it going. Not really played since before my hols (forgotten I half-heartedly played PokerGod on Sun) and hadn't missed it either, but was looking forward to playing again tonight. First time on Paradise and now I know where the tea and doughnuts are I think I shall like it. :D And no gatecrashers too. :ok Ooh, and forgot to say, back above Runadrum in the BPP :lol (though that doesn't really compare to Goa!) and in with a chance for the blog freeroll place. Come on 40-something. :hope

Re: Sporting Odds (Paradise) MTT League December Well done Heniek and also Avongirl who seemed unstoppable at one point on the final table. GAF, will the password be staying the same for the rest of these games as I don't understand how to PM people for them?

Well done Heniek and also Avongirl who seemed unstoppable at one point on the final table. GAF, will the password be staying the same for the rest of these games as I don't understand how to PM people for them?
Password will be the same throughout December :ok Your PM doesn't become active till you have 50 posts.