PL E/W Fancies - latest tables

RussP

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL E/W Fancies - latest tables

hi' date=' how do u go about leaving ur tips? i need a little help. cheers[/quote'] Each day theres a thread called the EW Fancies (heres todays), and the date is in the title too. You can put your tip up in there. Every tip in that thread is counted. There are some rules to posting tips, the rules can be found as a stick on tis forum or follow this link Important rules are, 1 tip a day, each way only, must supply reasoning for your tip and you must duplicate your tip in the daily meetings threads (these are the ones like todays "Towcester 21/1" or "Wolverhampton 21/1"). good luck!

Re: PL E/W Fancies - latest tables Can you tell me if all the figures from the start of the EW fancies have been used or what date have we started again from. If i'm reading the table right does it say ive had 1 winner and 4 placed from the beginning? Thanks guys

Can you tell me if all the figures from the start of the EW fancies have been used or what date have we started again from. If i'm reading the table right does it say ive had 1 winner and 4 placed from the beginning? Thanks guys
Statts are from 29th December till today, Graham. Because we are using the "Last 14 days" for the TOP3 it's o'right to run the table like it is for now. But only for now. The first moment I find some time I'll collect the old data and we will have fully updated "overall form" not only "last 14 days" form. Really sorry, guys, but the new spreadsheet and everything was done for the good. Now it only takes 3 minutes to instert the fancies and you have the tables. I promise updated overall statts very soon. Will try to collect some from December today :hope And one other thing ... I'm posting the table every day and then Zulu inserts data in his spreadsheet and compares if there are any mistakes. If you see some bugs just tell us, because such are not ruled out :ok

Re: PL E/W Fancies - latest tables As mileni says, we have been checking the tables for a week, and its been largely bug free (for excel), but please yell if you spot mistakes. We've only been able to carry out spot checks as obviously scrutinising X hundred entries can't be done alone. To be honest I haven't had chance to update my copy for a day or two, so mileni's been riding without the stabilisers! Here's a question, at the moment the tables split by Overall, Then Win Part, then Place Part. In each section there is total and 14 day summarys. Would it be better to split it by Total and Overall first, and then in each section have Overall, Win Part, Place Part? Would it read better, do you think? ie:

Tipster Total 14 Day
Punter14 Day FormW-P-LOverallWinPlaceOverallWinPlace
Friskyfitz P-P-L-P-L-L-L-W-W-L-W3-3-5 (11)438.00 pts (3)340.00 pts (6)98.00 pts (11)438.00 pts (3)340.00 pts (6)98.00 pts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: PL E/W Fancies - latest tables Just a matter of interest Mileni, out of my 42 selections since the start, whats the strike rate on selections finishing in the frame, either win or placed. I know this kind of betting doesnt lend itself to good hit rates but would be interesting to know if you have the info? Keep up the good work! PS: Whats happened to Frisky, need to beat his total, so i need him to post a few losers!!

Just a matter of interest Mileni, out of my 42 selections since the start, whats the strike rate on selections finishing in the frame, either win or placed. I know this kind of betting doesnt lend itself to good hit rates but would be interesting to know if you have the info? Keep up the good work! PS: Whats happened to Frisky, need to beat his total, so i need him to post a few losers!!
Frisky promised to take some rest and concentrate on the footie. Pitty, cos he is a class act and needs only one of those 33/1 or 50/1 winners and will give everyone a run for the money ;) I managed to collect almost every selection in a .doc file. But just the plain selections. I'm goin to insert them in the spreadsheet soon, but it's hard, because I need to check every single selection in Racing Post. You'll have your strike rate soon. I'll give you every selection you have taken, just need to collect all the data. I would have don it till now, but my days became a little busy with the new job and I just can't find enough time. But we will have a complete table, no doubt about it :ok P.S. We don't know your exact overall profit. So you might well be the number 1 at the mom ;)

Re: PL E/W Fancies - latest tables Mileni, Ok, traced all my bets from day 1, which was December 3rd. We have had 80 days since the EW thread first appeared.

Days In Comp.80
Selections55
No Bets25
Winners7
Placed14
Losers34
Stakes to £1 EW110.00
Returns to 1/5 odds196.40
Profit to £1 Stake86.40
Strike Rate 38.18%

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: PL E/W Fancies - latest tables Something's wrong with the spreadsheet. Data from this week is missing so I need to collect it once again. I have to go out and won't be able to do it now. Will do it tonight. Post your e/w fancies. The thread is still alive. It survived the premiere of the new NAPs and it's ready to tackle it hard with some big priced winners :ok

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Milen' date=' pity the prices keep getting nicked though, good job we dont have to take SP![/quote'] Your profit is sure to be over +1000 if EP is taken. You've got so many winners being cut. I took todays @ 10/1. Thanks for it :ok

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...